Rap a lot heads...DMG ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 2, 2002
What happened to DMG. I don't think he was from Texas, I remember him sayin something about being from St. Paul but representing Texas. He was raw, sounded alot like Face. He had the solo track "You Don't Hear Me Doe" on The World is Yours and was on Geto Boys Resurrection. Is he still rapping?Is Rigamoritz any good?

Oct 10, 2002
yeah Rigamortiz was good it has that same track from face's album. DMG was in the group FACEMOB I think. He is from St. Paul not sure what he do now.

Mar 20, 2005
To answer ur question last my peoples told me he still up north in MurdaApolis (Minneapolis) doin whatever it is he do. Don't know much else to say. I imagine he still rap from time to time.

May 30, 2006
I made a thread in the Midwest Mafia forum asking why didn't the Midwest ever blow DMG up. IMO dude had superstar potential. He was definitly a true gangsta lyracist like Cube, Face & Raided. Rigormortiz wasn't it good, it was a fuckin classic. Facemobs first CD The Other Side Of The Law is a masterpeice. They picked a bad single for it though cuz that Bank Robbery song could of made a super tight video. I remember buying Rigormortiz in the summer of 1993 when I was like 16.Nobody I knew ever heard of him but when I played that shit everybody loved that album.I don't know how many copys of that shit I made for people back then.