Rank These Groups Greatest to Least-- ('Kast, Naughty, Tha Pound)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 3, 2002
Do you consider OutKast on another level? In other words should they be excluded from the convo? (replace with 8ball and MJG, or UGK?)

I just thought these 3 were fairly similar: having 2-3 members, one member being lyrically elite, and dropping highly influential albums.

And I was curious which one gets the most play from the board members here.

Apr 25, 2002
Do you consider OutKast on another level? In other words should they be excluded from the convo? (replace with 8ball and MJG, or UGK?)

I just thought these 3 were fairly similar: having 2-3 members, one member being lyrically elite, and dropping highly influential albums.

And I was curious which one gets the most play from the board members here.
No. Oukast has two dope lyricists. Big Boi can spit just as good or even better than André 3000. Y'all better go back and check the albums! The DPG has the best chemistry out of any two man rap group by the way Daz & Kurupt just bounce off each other lyrically. NBN has the most anthems and should probably be put along side of ATCQ cause Vinnie didn't rap as much