Rango

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
www.viiicdesign.com
Did anyone else watch this movie ? What attracted me to the movie was that the poster looked a lot like Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas and I was expecting it to have a trippy vibe to it. The story was good and it had some religious undertones in some parts. It was like an animated western and the graphics were really good. It wasnt the funniest movie but i chuckled here and there and overall i give it a 9/10.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I want to see it because I enjoy animated movies but your overall of a 9/10 doesn't really add up with what you wrote breh lol.

I'll be checking it out for sure though eventually one of these days before work.

Jan 9, 2009
ill dl this shit, maybe

also, johnny depp's bank accounts must be RIDICULOUS.
like his residual checks that show up each week must be on some stupid shit.
i bet he has a team of accountants ..checkin up on each others work.

Apr 3, 2008
i took my son to see it friday and he chuckled alot.. to be honest i was enjoying it too but was so burnt out i fell asleep at the part when they found the robbers and all their family members came out and woke up when he was talkin to the cowboy... if somebody can fill me in where i missed ide appreciate it.. thanks in advance..

Nov 14, 2002
www.viiicdesign.com
my first movie review failed breh. But what really impressed me about this movie was the graphics. Like there was a scene where they show an up close shot of water splashing and it looked like real water. Im glad they didn't make this movie into 3-D

Sep 17, 2007
i rarely see animations in the movie theatre but i'm prolly gonna see this one. Also on a side note, Legends of the Guardian (The Owl Movie) that movie was the shit, i watched it like 3 times last week.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Took the mini me and I have to say that I enjoyed it. I'm not into animated movies but this one had me laughing. I dug the fear and loathing throw in they did at the beginning. Must see if you have little ones.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Saw it a few days ago before work. I liked it but it wasn't as good as I thought it would be. The animation was top notch though and I loved all the Hunter S. Thompson nods in the movie.

I'd give it like a 7.5/10

Aug 14, 2005
Did anyone else watch this movie ? What attracted me to the movie was that the poster looked a lot like Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas and I was expecting it to have a trippy vibe to it. The story was good and it had some religious undertones in some parts. It was like an animated western and the graphics were really good. It wasnt the funniest movie but i chuckled here and there and overall i give it a 9/10.

No mames guey!!!