RANDY MOSS A NINER?......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2005
THE sAN FRANCIsCO 49ERs ARE RUMORED TO BE INTERESTED IN WR RANDY MOSS THEY ARE WILLING TO TRADE PLAYERS AND THEIR #1 OVERALL PICK IN THE NFL DRAFT ONE OF THE PLAYERS THE NINERS ARE WILLING TO TRADE ARE DE ANDRE CARTER WHO IS ONE OF THE BEST DE AND THE VIKINGS NEED SOME DEFENSE ANOTHER NAME THAT CAME UP WAS STAR LB JULIAN PETERSON BUT I DONT THINK THE NINERS WOULD GIVE HIM UP..MOSS MOST LIKELY WILL STAY IN MIN OR END UP IN BALTIMORE .THE FALCONS ARE INTERESTED TO BUT THEY DONT GOT MUCH CAP ROOM ANYONE OF THESE TEAMS COULD END UP WITH MOSS.............

WICKED_BOMBING_KINGZ#23211
FROM DAT NoRThWEsT YaKTOwN CiTy
BUT FUCK THE SEAHAWKS
NINERS BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!49ERS

Jan 6, 2005
^^I DONT THINK MOSS WILL END UP IN OAKTOWN THEY GOT NOTHING TO GIVE IN RETURN NO DISRESPECT INTENDED BUT GANNON AINT GOT A CANNON NO MORE NO OFFENSE DEFENSE IS ALRIGHT BUT BUCHANON IS SURE TO BE GONE RAIDERS NEED SOME WORK

Dec 22, 2004
I dont know giving up to much for him one of our two best players and the no. 1 hell no. Shit look what we got for T.O. they should get far less maybe a second rounder. Also he ain't coming here they need more than one player they need several.

May 2, 2002
I haven't heard anything about the Niners wanting Moss...Baltimore seems to real interested.

Another loud mouth on that team would probably fit nicely.

Apr 25, 2002
WE*BUST*KAPPS! said:
^^I DONT THINK MOSS WILL END UP IN OAKTOWN THEY GOT NOTHING TO GIVE IN RETURN NO DISRESPECT INTENDED BUT GANNON AINT GOT A CANNON NO MORE NO OFFENSE DEFENSE IS ALRIGHT BUT BUCHANON IS SURE TO BE GONE RAIDERS NEED SOME WORK
Buccannon wants out of the raiders

Jan 4, 2003
WE*BUST*KAPPS! said:
Gannon isn't going to be starting for the raiders..Collins is. And Raiders already offered buchanan to trade for moss but it was rejected because they also wanted a 1st round pick..Fuck given up a 1st

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
do the niners who are a young rebuilding team really need a shithead malcontent like moss on their team? the guy is talented as fuck but, if he couldnt behave on the vikings, if he couldnt make a splash in the playoffs with a qb like culpepper, what makes anyone think that rattay or dorsey will bring the best out from a well known asshole...i dont its worht it for the niners, they shuld just keep stinking it up and slowly building their shit into contention, they dont need moss' bad tude to get in the way of those young players development.