random find browsing youtube at work

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
this is pretty much my favorite song of all time,wanted to post this cause this is easily one of the best live performances of it i have seen...i mean there is barely any difference between this and the album version,its amazing.

all you post hardcore fags can ignore this,i know cranky will apreciate it

the day i could finally play this on guitar was the greatest day of my life,if all i learned was the opening riff i would of been happy

running looooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
I missed the whole iron maiden thing
seems like a lot of people are like that though. to me maiden has always been a staple,i was raised on it. hard to imagine anything otherwise but i am constantly coming across people that have never heard any work from them.

probably cause they are british

Sep 24, 2005
soundcloud.com
Back when I was in high school, one of my friends swore by this band, he tried to get me into them, but that was when I was socially conditioned to accept that rock was just mindless screaming, but this song is really cool, i didn't check the whole video, but the intro is cool, so the song has to be good as well.

Oct 10, 2005
haha cradle of filth does a really bad cover of this song... my little brother loves it, but i cant stand it. CoF is horrible to me, but maiden is exalted and i love almost all their work.. gawd, i wish they went thru with the iron maiden SB Dunks, i would have at least 2 pairs and rock the shit out of them... guess i gotta settle with the vans lol

jake, when is viktor vaughn (doom) comin to town again? know of anything other than maybe rock the bells (he stiffed us this year)

Apr 25, 2002
Holy Shit. I can't believe I missed this thread. That was a fuckin' great performance. The one thing I always notice in Maiden songs is Steve Harris's fuckin' sick bass skills. He's gotta be one of the greatest bass players ever......