RANDOM FACT OF THE DAY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2003
Vaso-Vagal Response

Vay-zo Vay-gull

The Vaso-Vagal nerve is one that stems from your brain all the way through your guts down to your crotch.

When you're taking a shit, and you bare down and push hard, it irritates the Vaso-Vagal nerve. This makes all the blood in your stomach empty and rush down to your feet, and you can either feel nausious or light-headed and dizzy. There's a chance you could pass out from the blood rushing down so fast.

Most people think Elvis died on the toilet simply from OD'ing. This is partially true. He did OD, but anyone who's done a fair amount of drugs will know that you don't necessarily die every time you OD. He died from a combination of overdose and baring down while shitting, irritating the Vaso-Vagal nerve and emptying his stomach of blood.

so when you're shitting and you bare down and pass out, you're pulling an Elvis.

RANDOM FACT OF THE DAY BROUGHT TO YOU BY HOMELESS J, WHO FEELS GUILTY FOR NOT GRACING YOU WITH HIS PRESENCE OVER THE LAST FEW DAYS.

Dec 11, 2007
Vaso-Vagal Response

Vay-zo Vay-gull

The Vaso-Vagal nerve is one that stems from your brain all the way through your guts down to your crotch.

When you're taking a shit, and you bare down and push hard, it irritates the Vaso-Vagal nerve. This makes all the blood in your stomach empty and rush down to your feet, and you can either feel nausious or light-headed and dizzy. There's a chance you could pass out from the blood rushing down so fast.

Most people think Elvis died on the toilet simply from OD'ing. This is partially true. He did OD, but anyone who's done a fair amount of drugs will know that you don't necessarily die every time you OD. He died from a combination of overdose and baring down while shitting, irritating the Vaso-Vagal nerve and emptying his stomach of blood.

so when you're shitting and you bare down and pass out, you're pulling an Elvis.

droppin knowledge like elvis was tryin to drop a duece.

DFDoom

Definition Supervillain
Feb 15, 2007
I sewed the buttons on extra tight and made the button holes smaller.

If it pops open, my date will get an eye full, and I will be horrified.

Yay!