Random ass Shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2006
So im at this halloween party at my sisters house..and im faded as fuck wanderin around the house when i heard some one say joey columbo..i was like whos joey colombo..and bruh was Like i am..i threw some siccness hospitality at him and hooked em up with a cup and sent a few bitches his way..i was on one..i complety forgot about it the next mournin till i seen this pic that my girl had

and if that wasnt random enuff there jus so happened to be another fool from siccness there but he dont post to much..were was the rest of yall

Feb 14, 2006
this is his girlfriend megan and i wasnt with you for even 2 min let alone 45......instead of lying online to make yourself "virtually" cool on the siccness to people who dont even know you or care why dont u go pull some bitches in real life instead of in a daydream lol...doesnt make sense to lie about someone whos in love with their boyfriend and would never cheat on him with you or anybody else....

Jan 10, 2003
this is his girlfriend megan and i wasnt with you for even 2 min let alone 45......instead of lying online to make yourself "virtually" cool on the siccness to people who dont even know you or care why dont u go pull some bitches in real life instead of in a daydream lol...doesnt make sense to lie about someone whos in love with their boyfriend and would never cheat on him with you or anybody else....
:confused::confused::confused::confused:
lol WHAT?
Shea is from San Jo, he was obviously joking. If your boyfriend wasn't so "on one" he woulda caught that. So I dont know who your girl was hangin out with for 2 minutes dog, but Shea was jus playin. lol... WOW