Random Album/Song upload thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
me neither. i still havent yet but if it doesnt leak SOON ill have to. I've read it's his best work to date which is awesome. the rip is from an official stream, so they quality isnt going to be too degraded at all.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

Dean Blunt & Inga Copeland - Black is Beautiful

downloaded this around the same time Ariel Pink's version of "Baby" came out since it also has a pretty cool version of the song on it. Just now starting to really appreciate the whole thing. Alot of dubby lo-fi sketches of music.
That's a great album. Go back and check all their stuff when they went by Hype Williams too. It's awesome, pretty weird, but very awesome.

Props: Elemenno

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Not sure if you guys fuck with soundtracks, but here's the OST to my movie of the year, Moonrise Kingdom.

A new Wes Anderson film almost always means three things: Bill Murray, Jason Schwartzman, and a solid soundtrack. And yes, all three of those things are true about Moonrise Kingdom, Anderson's latest film, which hits theaters in New York and Los Angeles May 25, with a wider release in June.
Here's the description from the film's website: "Set on an island off the coast of New England in the summer of 1965, Moonrise Kingdom tells the story of two 12-year-olds who fall in love, make a secret pact, and run away together into the wilderness." It also stars Bruce Willis, Edward Norton, Frances McDormand, and Tilda Swinton.
The soundtrack is out May 22 via ABKCO and available for pre-order on Amazon. It features music by Hank Williams, Françoise Hardy, Leonard Bernstein, and Benjamin Britten, as well as a new suite by Alexandre Desplat, who worked with Anderson on his last film, Fantastic Mr. Fox. Listen to a selection from Desplat's suite above, and check out the tracklist and film trailer below.

download

@0R0 @Nuttkase

Props: delao28

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Flying Lotus - Until The Quiet Comes (2012)

01. All In
02. Getting There (feat. Niki Randa)
03. Until the Colours Come
04. Heave(n)
05. Tiny Tortures
06. All the Secrets
07. Sultans Request.
08. Putty Boy Strut
09. See Thru to U (feat. Erykah Badu)
10. Until the Quiet Comes
11. DMT Song (feat. Thundercat)
12. The Nightcaller
13. Only if You Wanna
14. Electric Candyman (feat. Thom Yorke)
15. Hunger (feat. Niki Randa)
16. Phantasm (feat. Laura Darlington)
17. me Yesterday//Corded
18. Dream to Me

Download