Random Album/Song upload thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Twin Shadow - Five Seconds

One winter I crashed my motorcycle , with a friend on the back. I shouldn’t have been riding that day, but I was young and fearless of the black roads, fast and easy in my ways. As the bike slipped from under us my head filled with words. The slow motion moments of calm just after surprise and just before regret are bliss. I remember in that moment I wanted to say everything to him. How could I say everything in a split second? How could I bury my words in his heart?

I got a new bike and went to LA to record what is now called Confess, which 4AD will release on July 9th & 10th. I took the bike out at 6AM one morning after not having done much riding in the couple years between Forget and Confess. I noticed my head clearing as I came slowly down a hill where the road around a reservoir began. I pulled back slowly on the throttle with my right hand, and felt the bike start to come to life. My head was still crystal clear…nothing. As I kicked the bike into 3rd, I pulled almost all the way back and jumped forward leaning in towards the gas tank, fighting the wind. I got up to 75 and saw that no one was out but the runners and their four legged friends, the sidewalks became a blur of barking dogs and heads all turning. My mind was empty. I put the bike in 4th and hit 90. The engine jack hammered under my legs. My mind was clear. I inched toward 100 on the speedometer and punch the last five. TON UP! My mind is filled with words. My heart is full of love. This is where i want to be. I want to stay here, and I want to tell you everything.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Violens - True (2012)

1 Totally True
2 Der Microarc
3 When to Let Go
4 Sariza Spring
5 Every Melting Degree
6 Lavender Forces
7 Unfolding Black Wings
8 All Night Low
9 Watch the Streams
10 Lucent Caries
11 Through the Window
12 So Hard to See

Download

R @rass

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
T @two415dude

San Diego-based indie-pop duo TV Girl return with their new nostalgia-laced mixtape The Wild, The Innocent, The TV Shuffle, released today as a free download from Greedhead Music, the label run by Himanshu Suri of Das Racist. The 15-track mixtape even comes with a sarcastically humorous activity book .pdf with puzzles, coloring pages, games and recipes for you to enjoy while you listen to the mixtape.

The unsigned band is planning to make a break from their norm with this last, long love letter to their sample-loving ways. But their debut album/mixtape and follow-up to their excellent Benny And The Jetts EP (released last August), features their sample-heavy sound that blends drum breaks and doo-wop and synths both sparkling and hazy with 60's psychedelia into a retro-fitted modern mix that is infectiously catchy and dancable. This is summer music all the way!
TV Girl - The Wild, The Innocent, The TV Shuffle Mixtape (2012)

01. Keep Me Distracted
02. I Wonder WHo She's Kissing Now
03. Misery
04. It Evaporates
05. Mirror Mirror
06. Loneliness Can Be Demanding
07. Flip The Record!
08. Loud and Clear
09. TV In The Bedroom
10. On The Fence
11. Sweaters
12. Jane's Critique