Random Album/Song upload thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
post rock/atmospheric/instrumental

ihopeyousuffer - Self Titled EP (2010)

1. "Beware When The Great God Lets Loose A Thinker On This Planet"
2. Tunnel Vision, Tunnel Vision
3. Lovers, Not In Love
4. A Sea Of Red Flags

Download

Myspace

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
drone/ambient/progressive

Jesu - Heartache & Dethroned (2010)

Disc 1 - Heartache

1. Heart Ache
2. Ruined

Disc 2 - Dethroned

1. Dethroned
2. Annul
3. Aureated Skin
4. I Can Only Disappoint You

Download

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
did a search and didn't see this, leaked a couple weeks ago... Don't think everyone will like this, but ORO & LMNO, yall might.
Picture Justin Vernon meets Antony Hegarty meets Thom Yorke. Best way I can describe it is minimalist r&b

James Blake- s/t

1. Unluck
2. Wilhelms Scream
3. I Never Learnt To Share
4. Lindesfarne I
5. Lindesfarne II
6. Limit To Your Love
7. Give Me My Month
8. To Care (Like You)
9. Why Don't You Call Me
10. I Mind
11. Measurements

Elemenno

F.W.A.H.R.L.D.
Feb 28, 2009
I really like the sound but sometimes the repetitive lyrics become too much on some of the songs, I would've liked to hear more fleshed out song writing. My favorites songs right now off of it have to be Wilhelms Scream, Limit To Your Love, and To Care (Like You). Thanks for the recommend, there's some really great stuff on here.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
RJ thinks he's a musician post

I wrote this song for a friend of mine, crazy bitch that was having a hard time in her life and I thought it'd cheer her up, and for some reason Zach from Dance Gavin Dance liked what I wrote and changed it from a 50s diner-rock song into a reggae song with the best guitar solo he's ever done. She said thanks and stopped talking to me, but I still like the song.
Good Health- Oh, Kayleigh

And a kid I've been friends with for years on another forum wrote this intro to an album he never ended up recording and asked me and some people from other random forums, including Circle Takes the Square's, MC Chris', and more, to sing. If I remember correctly, I'm on the left channel. The really low/froggy voice
Elijah As An Anchor- Inlė Demo

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Yeah I've been meaning to listen to this album. Still been checking out albums from best of 2010 lists. It sounded good from the couple of songs I've heard, but confused me when he I saw he is labeled as a dubstep artists. I'll give my thoughts after I hear the entire album, thanks.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Yeah I heard the album it was pretty cool, I don't see how it made it on so many different site's top 10 albums of 2010. I mean it was alright, but really? lol

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Best Coast & Wavves - Summer Is Forever (2011)

Summer Is Forever Tour 7”

A. Best Coast – When You Wake Up
B. Wavves – Stained Glass (Won’t You Let Me Into Yr Heart)

Bonus Tracks On iTunes Sampler

Best Coast – Crazy For You
Wavves – King of the Beach
No Joy – Hawaii

Download

May 9, 2002
Fuck, i didnt even realize that had a PW. I dont see any listed on the site I got it from.

EDIT: yeah, i cant find shit. New link added.

I dont know if it works though. It seems awfully weird that i can only find this album DL on what appears to be foreign sites.