Random Album/Song upload thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
^^^ Yeah, I searched for that shit for like a hour straight. Hella dead links. Lovepump United Records gets links killed fast and looks for their artists albums all the time. I'm getting it off SLSK but dudes k/sec sucks. It's going to take me like all night to get the one album. Oh well, they are badass. I'll up it once I get it all.

Mar 18, 2003
damn hella internetz goes to you haha, did you upload it yourself or something i swear i used every combination of searchings too
Yeah - from private tracker to megaupload.

Speaking of which, anyone know what the hell is up with mediafire? I tried uploading and it would just sit there and download speeds are shit for me now.

Mar 18, 2003
I haven't been posting in this forum because, basically I have not been able to listen to music over the past 5-7 weeks or so. Something happened to my computer (I believe a memory leak) and whenever I would play music/video the computer would freeze within 10 minutes. This really limited just about everything I could do including downloading music as my browser would crash. I finally fixed the problem and have been listening to a lot of stuff the last couple of days. With that said..

Has anyone checked out The Word Alive? They have a couple of EP's and singles out, no full length that I know of. I'm finally able to listen to the EP's I've had for some time and I am thoroughly pleased. I've uploaded a couple songs.

The Word Alive
Devil Inside
Are You On Drugs?

Both songs are dope.

What the hell is private tracker?
Private [torrent] tracker. Specifically what.cd.

Mar 18, 2003
Has anyone checked out The Word Alive? They have a couple of EP's and singles out, no full length that I know of. I'm finally able to listen to the EP's I've had for some time and I am thoroughly pleased. I've uploaded a couple songs.

The Word Alive
Devil Inside
Are You On Drugs?

Both songs are dope.
[/COLOR]
I believe Jesse & RJ will appreciate these jams! Jesse check e'm out.. promise you won't be let down!

ReKz

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002

The Word Alive
Devil Inside
Are You On Drugs?

Both songs are dope.

TWA is pretty sick....they're performing in Santa Clara on the 9th...

May 9, 2002
YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toe - For Long Tomorrow

1 ここには何もかもがあるし、何もかもがない
2 ショウシツ点よ笛
3 After Image feat. Harada Ikuko (Clammbon)
4 エソテリック
5 Say It Ain’t So feat. Hoshikawa Yuzuru (Dry River String, ex upandcoming)
6 Two Moons
7 モスキートンはもう聞こえない#1
8 モスキートンはもう聞こえない#2
9 ラストナイト Album Version
10 グッドバイ Goodbye Album Version feat. Toki Asako 土岐麻子
11 You Go
12 Our Next Movement
13 Long Tomorrow

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VIU5ONGK

Sep 24, 2005
soundcloud.com
I posted a song by these guys a long time ago when they were called Dr. Salt, I guess their album finally just came out.

from shockmountain

The Modern Electric- s/t

1. Where I Belong
2. David Bowie (Save Us All)
3. Mistakes
4. Ghost
5. As Sharp As Knives
6. Great Expectations (Killer By Day, Killer By Night)
7. Vanity Suite, Part A (One By One, The Lights Burn Out)
8. Vanity Suite, Part B (Divine, Starving, And Sleepless)
9. Love And Misery
10. The Anti Sing-Along
11. Filming Our Favorite Lies
12. London Loves Paris, 1988
I just want to bump this so that people can check it out. This band is incredibly talented and I just found out that they're barely in their early 20's.

Every track is great. Davis Bowie is my favorite.

May 9, 2002
This album is AWESOME, IMHO....its from 2005 but I just got my hands on it. Japanese bands doing Motown songs.

V.A. - Rock Motown

1. Frontier Backyard - I Want You Back
2. Locofrank - Overjoyed
3. Low IQ 01 - ABC
4. Doping Panda - Dancing In The Street
5. Puli - You Are The Sunshine Of My Life
6. Suemitsu & The Suemith - Don't You Worry 'bout A Thing
7. Toe Loves The Guitar Plus Me - It's A Shame
8. Creamstock - This Old Heart Of Mine (Is Weak For You)
9. Your Song Is Good - You Can't Hurry Love
10. Riddim Saunter - It'a A Shame
11. Houseplan! - When The Lovelight Starts Through His Eyes
12. Cubismo Grafico Five - One Love In My Lifetime
13. Frontier Backyard - Golden Lady

http://www.mediafire.com/?xy2z1yfz0yn