Random Album/Song upload thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
@ Jesse - Joy Wants Eternity is dope. I've seen them play a few times, always worth the money.

@ Smurf - I checked out A Second Chance late last night and I was really feeling it a lot. I still have to give it a more thorough listen though. Do they have anything else released?

May 9, 2002
@ Jesse - Joy Wants Eternity is dope. I've seen them play a few times, always worth the money.

@ Smurf - I checked out A Second Chance late last night and I was really feeling it a lot. I still have to give it a more thorough listen though. Do they have anything else released?
A Second Chance is now named Just Surrender and the music isnt as good. i JUST DL'd their fiorst EP and its farily good.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Second_Chance

Sep 24, 2005
soundcloud.com
I just checked out winds of plague...haha, woah...I would've never came near that cd if it wern't for my friend pressuring me into listening to it. Just seeing the album cover made me not want to listen to it. But, i'm glad i did listen to it...that's some hard stuff. Haha..."Show your fucking face...bitch!" That's not on the new one, but still.

Sep 24, 2005
soundcloud.com
MGMT - Time to Pretend EP

link

im sure all of you know of this band its a good band so for all of you who dont know them post up what you now think of them.
Finally got around to this today...impressed! Thanks for the up! And i also searched for more albums and i found their oracular spectacular cd...

http://s12.divshare.com/launch.php?f=3034730&s=58d

This cd is also highly recommended, from me, because I have really high credentials on these matters.... :ermm:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Not feeling MGMT. I was at Easy Street Records which is like my second home just browsing when these guys did a instore a few weeks back. I was there already so I hung around just incase I liked their stuff but I ended up leaving about three songs in. I wouldn't say that the music is really bad but I just couldn't get into it at all.

Sep 24, 2005
soundcloud.com
In store performances...that's a bit foriegn(sp) to me lol...seriously seattle probably rocks all kind of rocks. Over here, we have this teen center thing, which by the way, has computers so people could check their myspaces...it has a 1980s rp which is connected to a n64, and little kids come and play it (not denying that i haven't). Then the music, so it's hardcore over here. Mindless droning vocals, skill-less droning powerchords, rhythmless hardcore dancers (some are good...) but you get the point. No indie, once an indie band starts to think they're getting better, they get the move on to an indie city.

Heard of innaway? it'll probably be my next post....maybe.

Aug 24, 2003
I honestly don't think there is a week that goes by that I don't listen to this album all the way through atleast once. I'm almost positive I've linked it before but I don't give a fuck. One of my favorite sludge/stoner bands/albums of all time.

Electric Wizard - Dopethrone

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U2AARL2F
holy shit i cant thank you enough for this, this shit is awesome

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Electric Wizard is the shit. Search this thread for my post about the band called Giant. You will more then likely dig them too. If you want to get more bands that sound similar check out bands in the stoner metal and sludge metal genres.