Random Album/Song upload thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 14, 2006
i would post it up if i had the album but a realllllly good band is We Smoke Fags they got an album out but havent found it anywhere if anyone knows where i can find it then, please

EDIT: found it on slsk not sure if its all of it though, but still someone hook it up

Mar 18, 2003
Just listened to the new Senses Fail a couple times through and thought it was pretty good. Half way through the new Underoath (finally) and I am really impressed.

Any thoughts on the above? New Rise Against? Hitting that next.

Jan 14, 2006
^^lol. imo i dont think it really sounds too much like interpol but has some similarities though. sorry or it not being some extreme hardcore grind doom artist lol

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
lol i was going to download it and give it a chance but then b-buzz said "sounds like Interpol"

eh, fuck it, i'm downloading it anyway.
Interpol is awesome.

I'm pretty sure I gave you props for listening to Bombay Bicycle Club before Ricky. Great band.

I like almost all the indie stuff you recommend. Not so much on the UK dance rock stuff though or whatever you want to call it, just don't like the sound in general.

May 9, 2002