Random Album/Song upload thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2005
Alright Peep Game I listen to a lot of different shit can and always out to hear new shit can anyone recommend some albums. heres what i listen too lmao diverse shit man.
Alexisonfire,blessthefall,catherine,chevelle,chiodos,circa,deftones,tdwp,ddg,the end,enter shakari,envy on the coast,evaline,tfot,far-less,fbtmof,fata,haste the day,killswitch,volta,the number 12 looks like you,oh,sleeper,pth,treos,rja,rise against,rx bandits,saosin,sksk,saw,silverstein,thrice,tsoaf,underoath,the used,yesterdays rising,

May 9, 2002
Victory At Last- Self Titled EP
can't wait till these guys get a deal.

1. Jury's Got the Verdict
2. Revolution Tonight
3. The Confession
4. Radio Jam
5. What Lies Beneath
6. Point Where the Worlds Collide
I fuckin love this band...i play that Pre-prodction demo album at least once a day at work. I finally get to put more of their shit on my iPod! Cant wait for the official album! Thanks man!

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
haha no problem Jesse, that's awesome. I found them on my Coheed forums because the bass player/singer posts on there and I got into an argument with him about some local bands and ended up saying "Yeah well what fucking band are you in dude?" and he linked me to their myspace and then I felt like a dick because they're fucking great.
They're doing a show here in May that I'm going to try to make and hopefully they'll have some new stuff out by then and I'll get it on here.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Here you go, not my link as usual.

http://www.mediafire.com/?8mmiyotn2zz

IMO all of mewithoutYou's stuff is really good even though some of it can have a little too much religious undertones for my taste. But the actual music is so damn catchy and different, it's great. Plus Aaron Weiss writes some pretty amazing stuff too. They are great live as well.

Out of their three full lengths my favorites in order are Catch for Us the Foxes, [A→B] Life, and then the newest one Brother, Sister but they are all really close in how much I like them. Maybe a song or two seperates each from being totally equal in my eyes.

People either seem to love them or hate them though. Weiss really doesn't sing but kind of harmonizes spoken word but it goes great with the music. If you like one of their albums chances are you will like them all.