Random Album/Song upload thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
lol Bohan would probably kill me if he knew I posted this, so if you like it go to their myspace and buy the album.

His Hideous Heart- It's A Weird Time To Be Alive

1 September Weather
2 Midnight At Main And Summit
3 Morning At Main And Summit
4 Sinbad the Cannibal
5 On Your Left You Will See The Sun
6 Making Loud Noises At Night
7 Critical Hit (Its Super Effective!)
8 Everything There Is To Know About England
9 Masters Of The Universe
10 Remember The Days
11 It's A Weird Time To Be Alive Right?

www.myspace.com/hishideousheart
I just PM'd them on myspace letting them know about this post.

lol - Just kidding, checking out the album right now. Thanks. You know if I dig it I'll buy it. The artwork looks dope.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
lol I told him like a half hour ago and he said it's fine, they want people to download this one so they'll be ready for the next one they're recording this summer with Casey.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
^^ Sweet, DLing now.

Them, Roaringtwenties- Future Sandwich

1. its time for a dip in the secretarial pool
2. harry caray frontier guide hawkeye
3. we prefer a little hair down there
4. go to: www.eeob.net/freestuff
5. labia arabia
6. "fast acting nite-nite spray with realistic unvle beard"
7. one always looks neat in a hat made of meat
8. 10 million scientologists can't be wrong

Local post/math rock band. My buddy in His Hideous Heart did a show with them last year and raved about them so I'm about to check this out after I get that Aster album.
This album is fucking awesome. I've never even heard of them and I'm a math rock junkie lol. Good shit RJ, thanks once again.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Speaking of math rock I'm making a fucking request in this thread because I can. If anyone has or can find Don Caballero's album Singles Breaking Up (Vol. 1) and could up it/link it that would be awesome. I own everything by the band but this and I can't even find a fucking download anywhere. Thanks.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
So here is some shit I think you guys will really dig, it's a EP that came out last year by the UK band Double Handsome Dragons (stupid name, great music) called A Musical Study of Vicious, Flying Insects. On their myspace they have a song from the EP
called Flies & Eggs In His Lungs and it's fucking awesome.

Double Handsome Dragons - A Musical Study of Vicious, Flying Insects

http://www.mediafire.com/?odxafd3yhtz

You can download their first EP here.

Myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/doublehandsomedragons

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Oh yeah, ETC doesn't work for me ever. Didn't you say there is a way you have to do something to get it to work or some shit RJ?
If you are running windows, there is a easy way to fix it, for now.
go to C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc, there is a file there called hosts, open it in notepad, then add:
85.17.150.3 etceteraforums.com www.etceteraforums.com
there ya go

May 9, 2002
So here is some shit I think you guys will really dig, it's a EP that came out last year by the UK band Double Handsome Dragons (stupid name, great music) called A Musical Study of Vicious, Flying Insects. On their myspace they have a song from the EP
called Flies & Eggs In His Lungs and it's fucking awesome.

Double Handsome Dragons - A Musical Study of Vicious, Flying Insects

http://www.mediafire.com/?odxafd3yhtz

You can download their first EP here.

Myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/doublehandsomedragons
Good album right here. Just got it last week.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Probably so label spies can't see it. YUGS just got shut down for the funniest shit ever a couple weeks ago. Some label told them to take an album down and the admin replied to send n00dz and they'd take it down and then banned their spies' account. Then I guess the label took legal action so they took down the file sharing sections, so I don't go there anymore lol.

All I have now are my google searching skills, ETC and http://megadownload.net/

Sep 24, 2005
soundcloud.com
I'm naming my first born Carnage187 after you for this hook up lol. I've been looking for the album for the good part of a year. Thanks.

And anyone who wants it under the tracklisting on that page is a rapidshare link to the album.
lol, that would be a sorry ass name to grow up with.

Thanks for all the recent uploads though everyone.

And...since you like pictures of men in suits with various weird masks on..., you might want to add this to your "potential siccness sig pic" folder.

Hopefully you guys checked out their album that i posted way back when. It's decent.

and btw, google searching rocks...use the advanced search thing. It works almost everytime.