Random Album/Song upload thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
Pink Floyd - The Early Singles

1. Arnold Layne
2. Candy and a Currant Bun
3. See Emily Play
4. The Scarecrow
5. Apples and Oranges
6. Paintbox
7. It Would Be So Nice
8. Julia Dream
9. Point Me at the Sky
10. Careful with That Axe, Eugene

http://www.mediafire.com/?dtm2uhc2jj5

This is material from when Pink Floyd was still a pop band. Some really trippy stuff. Some is straight up goofy (due to Syd Barrett), but there are a couple of really good songs, too.

MAVA

Sicc OG
Jul 18, 2005
www.gifsoup.com
Pink Floyd - The Early Singles

1. Arnold Layne
2. Candy and a Currant Bun
3. See Emily Play
4. The Scarecrow
5. Apples and Oranges
6. Paintbox
7. It Would Be So Nice
8. Julia Dream
9. Point Me at the Sky
10. Careful with That Axe, Eugene

http://www.mediafire.com/?dtm2uhc2jj5

This is material from when Pink Floyd was still a pop band. Some really trippy stuff. Some is straight up goofy (due to Syd Barrett), but there are a couple of really good songs, too.
more floyd!

May 15, 2002
Necromandus - Necrothology

http://www.mediafire.com/?jjumydtdxvi

Band from the early 70's. It's kinda like a psychedelic version of Black Sabbath. They only released one album and this is a best-of/selections type of album. I'd upload their actual album but this one has my favorite song of theirs, Curly Sea Slug.

Is this an excited observation or request? Studio albums or live?

May 9, 2002
Its back up, they had to do some updates
Now all you have to do is type the artist and the album or just either one
I like that a lot better for some reason
No, its not. All it does is redirect you to Google Blog search. I can do that myself, i dont need Sordo to do it foe me. Just type in whatever you want, go to the top of the Google page and drop down to "blog", and its done.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
His voice sounds different to me, I don't know if it's a vocal effect or something because I really couldn't pick what it was out on the 192kbps rip I found. Plus there are weird sound effects here and there.

I kept three songs off the whole album which I thought were pretty decent and that was At the Bottom, You Stole, and In a Jar. I give the album a few listens to all the way through and then played random songs and it just left me very unimpressed.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
lol I guess it's kind of true, a lot of kids who listen to them have probably never heard a real noise rock record in their life.

I love Sink and In A Jar
Man if noise rock becomes the new "emo" by bastardized definition I'm going to beat the crap out of someone lol.

I think Sink is one on the other songs I thought was alright. I'm going to give it a few more spins with the better quality rip but I honestly don't see this album growing on me much if any.

Elemenno

F.W.A.H.R.L.D.
Feb 28, 2009