Ramirez Official Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
These foos are dope I was slappin the whole album while working out just now. The Fo Five and Lead Sled are stand out tracks for me.

I’m wondering, are these foos eses? They have a different frisco sound

Apr 10, 2006
These foos are dope I was slappin the whole album while working out just now. The Fo Five and Lead Sled are stand out tracks for me.

I’m wondering, are these foos eses? They have a different frisco sound
As someone who has listened to him for the last 3-4 years I can say hes not an Ese

Hes from Hunters Point and is signed to G*59 the Suicide Boyz label. Hes part of that like underground kind of sound cloud trend that Space Ghost Purpp first started like 10 years back where its all G Funk and old Memphis sounding rap styles.

Rocci is a blonde white boy

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
As someone who has listened to him for the last 3-4 years I can say hes not an Ese

Hes from Hunters Point and is signed to G*59 the Suicide Boyz label. Hes part of that like underground kind of sound cloud trend that Space Ghost Purpp first started like 10 years back where its all G Funk and old Memphis sounding rap styles.

Rocci is a blonde white boy
I’m gonna peep more of his stuff out. The shit is dope so far. He and his crew flow dope on funky/west coast beats so they caught my ear.

Props: SnoopyBlue
May 2, 2018
I don’t think this foo is really anything to be honest. Just some Latin rap cat with a different style
yea i dont think he bangs. but when i see pics like that one cholo pic above, its like cmon bruh. cant tell these days if niggas is just glorifying it or are lowkey in it and dont wanna put themselves on blast.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
yea i dont think he bangs. but when i see pics like that one cholo pic above, its like cmon bruh. cant tell these days if niggas is just glorifying it or are lowkey in it and dont wanna put themselves on blast.
Yea I seen that and was like, why would you post that pic up of foos from Maravilla if you from the city? All them foos he raps with are white so they probably made that shit.

Props: Thizzlejuice