RAMADAN MUBARAK!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
that ramadan shit is for dedicated muthafuckas man...i dont understand how the fuck you aint gonna eat till sundown, and im not a fat muthafucka...but is there any like, i mean....can a nigga eat some ramen ?! like fuck.

i tried for two days and that shit turned my fucking life upside down. im coo. and that intimacy deal? no go.

i dunno, is there a ramadan lite? i dont wanna call it a diet ramadan cuz..you know

got me feelin like im in the california correctional institute food riot

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
they should send fuck ups like timm to afghanistan as a dancing boy

those talibaki fuckers would have their way with him

Timm

Banned
Sep 16, 2008
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/dancingboys/etc/synopsis.html

some pretty disturbing/sad shit

lmao at this comment on the website

"The practice of pedophilia exists in every country, so it is no surprise that in a country with such a corrupt regime, it exists there too. At no time did the author of this piece provide the viewers with a sense of the frequency when compared to other countries or a sense of how often this is a matter of slavery vs. a matter of consent. I am disturbed by this video, but not simply because of its presentation of this terrible practice of sexual slavery, rather in this case because the purpose of this film can only be to discredit the government of Afghanistan in a manner that will motivate even the hard right. If this was a real exposé on pedophilia the focus would have extended beyond Afghanistan. I am against the wars in Iraq, and as currently executed to prop up a corrupt regime, Afghanistan as well, however, this film is nothing more than clever propaganda used to charge the entire government of Afghanistan by implication because this practice exists at all. The producers should be ashamed of such a cheap shot that insults all of Islam. Jeffrey Fried May 3, 2010 20:59

Read more: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/dancingboys/etc/synopsis.html#ixzz1UA90XY5d
"

Ronald Reagan had something to do with this shit, Dick Cheney looking hella guilty, fuckin bushes fault too

Timm

Banned
Sep 16, 2008
60 percent of this website lives with their parents. They're "stacking paper and waiting". I'm 16, hell yeah I live at home,

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
60 percent of this website lives with their parents. They're "stacking paper and waiting". I'm 16, hell yeah I live at home,
lol @ being 16 and havin any kind of opinion on the middle east let alone being allowed on this website