Raising Pit Bulls / Bullies

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WayCide-Ridah

Evergreen Hustlah
Sep 13, 2005
Tha Eva Green
Anybody into these dogs?

I have a Mastweiler, a mutt, and a red nose Pitt...just wondering if anybody have ideas for feeding an excercise for them.

I've began by searching for quality dog food, the store brand shit isn't exactly what I should be feeding him as I was told already....but for breakfast I usually mix some bacon fat with his food, dog food for lunch, and for dinner I got this local grocery store with the hook up on meat...tonight I fed him some raw cuts of cow tongue and spare ribs (on sale for $1.71 since they were gonna be destroyed if they weren't sold!)

Since it's pretty cold here in WA I haven't been able to exercise him like I wanted to so lately it's been tug of war with some ropes. Hopefully he turns out good and healthy, my Mastweiler is a good solid 140lbs, I can lay flat on his back and he can lift str8 up with me there, used to wrestle with him but now he's a lil too big for that.

Just thought I'd share something I love, dogs, I had a female brindle pit but on my way to work last week I pulled out and ran her over...son was heart broken so I bought another one.

WayCide-Ridah

Evergreen Hustlah
Sep 13, 2005
Tha Eva Green
First one I my Mastweiler (Half Bull Mastiff Half Rottweiler) got him from dog rescue 3 years ago. Call him Rick James!

Second one is (I'm guessing 10-12 weeks as previous owner couldn't remember red nose) Cain she swears she has his papers but idk yet she seems kinda shady.

In the spring a home girl who raises some good ones is having a litter not sure of there blood lines at the moment but try are papered blue nose.

Attachments

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2004
Wtf? A Mastwieler? Lol that is a fuckin sick looking dog breh i dont think ive ever seen that mix before...

And thats a good looking pup shes got a good facial structure her jaw is kind of squared off shell probably look badass when she gets older