Raiders

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 17, 2006
LOL.

Do you realize that Jim Plunkett was the first minority QB to win a Super Bowl? (Doug Williams was the first Black QB to win one, after Plunkett had already won it twice). Also, Tom Flores is the ONLY minority Head Coach to win a Super Bowl, period. This is NEVER MENTIONED by the press. :mad:

Dec 7, 2005
MAVA said:
Niner fans stfu your rivals are the rams or cowboys, damn you kids

but, thanks for beating are REAL rivals denver
I DONT KNOW ANY RAMS FANS N THE ONLY 3 OR 4 COWBOYS FANS I KNOW DONT RUN THEY MOUTHS LIKE TRAIDER FANS DO SO FUCK THE TRAIDERS I AINT GOT A REASON TO REALLY DISLIKE THE RAMS OR COWBOYS THEY ARE JUST OTHER FOOTBALL TEAMS TO ME

NO PROBLEM WITH DENVER SOME BAY TEAM HAD 2 DO IT N ITS OUR NOT ARE

Mar 17, 2006
The 'traiders'? You must be at least 30, or you can't know what that means. I remember when they went traitor. I was young, but I remember. The thing was they were so good then nobody cared. When they sucked in the late '80s then everyone up here started holding the move to L.A. against them. Then, of course, they move back in '95.

3 things I could never forgive Al Davis for...

1) Leaving Oakland

2) Doing Marcus Allen the way he did.

3) Trading Jon Gruden to a team that he knew we could wind up playing in the Super Bowl, just to prevent the fucking 49ers from getting him the following year. FUCK!

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
MAVA said:
atlest Raider fans go to there games
I'm a raider fan and we both know the opposite of that is true. 9ers always sell out their stadium and we rarely do. I have no clue what the capacity of either stadium is, nor do I really care. all I know is I need to get some more money so I can get some season tickets

MAVA

Sicc OG
Jul 18, 2005
www.gifsoup.com
Defy said:
I'm a raider fan and we both know the opposite of that is true. 9ers always sell out their stadium and we rarely do. I have no clue what the capacity of either stadium is, nor do I really care. all I know is I need to get some more money so I can get some season tickets
even the raiders selling out this year
niners dont sell out unless it is a rival game

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
MAVA said:
even the raiders selling out this year
niners dont sell out unless it is a rival game
the first half of the year we were selling out....but then we couldn't win any games, so the fans with money jumped ship....the second half of the year all the games were blackedout cuz they weren't sold out.

MAVA

Sicc OG
Jul 18, 2005
www.gifsoup.com
Defy said:
the first half of the year we were selling out....but then we couldn't win any games, so the fans with money jumped ship....the second half of the year all the games were blackedout cuz they weren't sold out.
true, i hate fake fans of football

Mar 17, 2006
Bonekrusher408 said:
my homeboy, a raiders fan, told me the only reason raider fans go to games is to tailgate
In that last few years, it's helped a lot to get really fucked up before games. That way we don't remember them.