RAIDERS vs. STEELERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
What's up Stealth?

I think the biggest thing you guys are missing is Bettis...or someone like him. For YEARS I would see you guys convert those 3rd and shorts with him.

Keep the chains moving...this year? I don't know.....

Stealth

May 8, 2002
gimpypimp said:
What's up Stealth?

I think the biggest thing you guys are missing is Bettis...or someone like him. For YEARS I would see you guys convert those 3rd and shorts with him.

Keep the chains moving...this year? I don't know.....
Took me a while to see this thread. But yeah man...THANK YOU...I 100% agree with you. I've been tellin everyone that.

3rd and shorts. Plus we're passing in the red zone. We took it for granted as a 100% guarantee that we'd make it. Now we look to pass cuz we can't do it with Parker and there comes all the picks.

Jan 18, 2006
Funny, ive been thinking wouldnt it be crazy if the Raiders beat the Steelers right after they won a superbowl again. Aint happening but one can dream

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
where were you during those times? i haven't seen a post from you in those old threads!
I didn't really post on the siccness a lot back then compared to now... I pretty much just came on here to check out news about Bay Area music... and posted in BART sometimes... didn't even fuck with the sports forum at all

I started becoming more active in other forums (mainly sports and open forum) in the past year or 2

I didn't really post on the siccness a lot back then compared to now... I pretty much just came on here to check out news about Bay Area music... and posted in BART sometimes... didn't even fuck with the sports forum at all

I started becoming more active in other forums (mainly sports and open forum) in the past year or 2
Same shit as me mang, I aint even know there was a sports section haha. I just had my bookmark on the BART section of siccness, I thought thats all it was, a place to keep up with the new bay music.

Glad I found the sports section though finally lol.

I hope Raiders beat the Steelers, doubt it will happen, but ya never know with the Raiders some games they look real good and others terrible (like my Broncos).

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I think the Steelers need this win way too bad... there's no way they'll let the Raiders come into Heinz field and win

if they were sitting comfortable at the top of their division, maybe they would overlook the Raiders a little bit, and we'd be able to go steal one... maybe.......

but they need every win they can get... they're gonna be mad about losing to Baltimore last Sunday.... which means they're gonna be playing hard... and hitting HARD! they might hurt a few of our players this Sunday... lol... I'm glad I'm not gonna be out on the field playing against them