Raiders Trade Moss

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2005
itz all good johnnie lee higgins iz a good wr he'z fazt good handz only reazon why he didnt go early iz cuz he from utep and not from a big school but i have seen him play and he iz good

Mar 12, 2005
WOW, DAMN THE PAT'S ARE GOING TO BE GREAT. MOSS WILL WANT TO PLAY BECAUSE HE KNOWS HE HAS A CHANCE TO WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP. SUPERBOWL PREDICTION 49ERS OR BEARS AGAINST THE PATS.

Jan 4, 2003
as long as he's out.... Porter, Williams, Curry .. we got this

Kiffin gonna get Williams back on track.. dude was a monster for USC and then fell off after that year and went to the lions..

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I wish he could've been dealt to the nfc, but at least he's not in our division....

lmao @ pats vs 49ers superbowl......I'll be rooting for a terrorist attack.....GO OSAMA!!!!!!

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Lamberto Quintero said:
lmao@ moss being the captain of the offense! Probably the biggest reason for their terrible offensive showings the last few years. They should make Michael Bush captain...
you didn't know he was our team captain? thats why noone ever gave a fuck on the offense, because the captain rarely tried and sure didn't pump anyone up. you could tell by every post game interview the defense was sick and tired of him and the rest of the offense for not trying

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
Defy said:
you didn't know he was our team captain? thats why noone ever gave a fuck on the offense, because the captain rarely tried and sure didn't pump anyone up. you could tell by every post game interview the defense was sick and tired of him and the rest of the offense for not trying
I knew, I'm just laughing at it still. It was a complete joke.