Raiders coach out, arkansas next

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
www.siccness.net
According to ADAM SHAFTER of NFL network Raiders head coach is very intrested in the ARKANSAS head coaching job, he stated that during NFL TOTAL ACCESES. If i was him id take it, raiders job is a terible job to have especially since al davis sticks his nose in too much

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Anyone is better than Houston Nutt. He's an arrogant asshole. I've never wanted to beat the shit out of a regional celebrity until I met his ass at the Little Rock airport.

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
People believe anything they hear, kiffin said he hasn't even been contacted or talked to arkansas.
sorry but this is funny to me, you say people believe anything they hear

then you say kiffin hasnt even been contacted by arkansas, but isnt that something you heard?

it goes both ways buddy, and i believe the story. As much as i hate the raiders, i have to say that its foul for a coach to let a story like this leak during a season. How are you supposed to get your guys to keep giving a 100% on the field, at this point he has no credibility with the team. and btw, no one wanted this job to begin with, now kiffin knows why....Big Al is calling the shots there, not him.