RAIDERS BABY!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
lmao...whatever fatboy hatin ass faggot huh you the bitch ass quick to jump on the niners nuts for anythin. tell me im wrong just check all them threads youve started. suckelle fuck you and the fakers.

Apr 25, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
Neither will get close to the big dance!!! They both will be watchin on t.v. like us!! GOT EM!!!
damn, it muzt suck to have a sorry ass team who would prolly loze to tha Miami Hurricainez. i guess you gotta take it out on everyone else'z team. itz aight tho, cuz you're only makin an ass of yourself tryna cap on teamz that are 4 tymez better than yourz!

Oct 2, 2002
FaTaL NyGhTmArE said:

damn, it muzt suck to have a sorry ass team who would prolly loze to tha Miami Hurricainez. i guess you gotta take it out on everyone else'z team. itz aight tho, cuz you're only makin an ass of yourself tryna cap on teamz that are 4 tymez better than yourz!
NO SHIT... this muthafucker thinks he GOT SOMETHIN? LMAO

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Boss dont trip on these gay ass whiner tricks!!! They are upset that they only beat bad teams and that reality is about to set in when they lose in the first round of the playoffs!!! Haha.. And J-boo-boo, he aint gonna woop yo ass over football, but did call him outta name which aint cool homie! Unless u can back it up shut the fuck up mark!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
BOSS925 said:
this fatboy will beat ur ass and fuck ur bitch fake ass faggot
maaan what you think im posed to be scared now...about that fat thing i seen your weak ass album posted up somewhere on this site. you want my bitch go head and try if you could peel you could have her and talkin bout fake you the mufucka on this board threatenen mufuckas. you act like a bitch dog and you catch feelins like a bitch!!! that's real mufuckin talk right there i don't give a fuck how serious you take your team they lose and you catch them feelins and can't take what you give out. this a mufuckin message board cousin don't be tryin to act all hard and shit if you take this right here to the heart you need to get a mufuckin life. some food for thought and still FUCK THE RAIDERS!!!

Apr 25, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
Boss dont trip on these gay ass whiner tricks!!! They are upset that they only beat bad teams and that reality is about to set in when they lose in the first round of the playoffs!!! Haha.. And J-boo-boo, he aint gonna woop yo ass over football, but did call him outta name which aint cool homie! Unless u can back it up shut the fuck up mark!! GOT EM!!!
call who outta name this mufucka sayin he goin whoop my ass over some football internet shit what you think ima bow down? like you said this shit right here all fun & games potna i look at it the sameway. and again if any mufucka try to flash over some football shit i ain't even tryin to get dirty he goin bleed mayn that shit stupid as fuck specially when someone call themself a boss. act like one mufucka and stop catchin feelins like a hoe this is fuckin football talk.

May 9, 2002
this is the internet dog and thats why u keep talkin if we meet in life i'd check ur bitch ass in 30 seconds and bout my weak ass album, where's urs at dog? gay ass faggot hatin on my shit. u know me, my album, and what i look like and the funny thing is i didnt even know u existed. get a hustle stop hatin on the net fag boy