RAIDER TICKETS!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2002
Season tickets can be bought all year! If you want single game tickets then go to ebay. You can get cool tickets on there for a good price. Or just wait until the begining of July and get them through tickets.com

Apr 25, 2002
I've said it once and i'll say it again, LOOK AT ALL THESE BITCH ASS NINER FANS TAKING SUCH AN INTEREST IN A RAIDER THREAD, JUST GOES TO SHOW THAT YOU ARE CLOSET RAIDER FANS WANTING TO COME OUT. BITCHES. ANYWAYS, YALL GOING TO THE GAME THIS YEAR, COME SAY THAT SHIT TO ANYONE'S FACE AT THE GAME, MALE OR FEMALE, I"VE SEEN BITCHES GET BEAT DOWN TO, THEY JUST FUCKED UP THAT'S NO LOVE FOR THE FAKE.

M

MrFreeze

^all i gotta say is count the championships! and at least our owner doesnt try to move us all the fuccin time!

May 20, 2002
Ya know what? All a fella wanted to know was how and when he could get a ticket to a football game. How come it has to end up being more than that????????????

Damn!!!!!!!!

May 15, 2002
www.oaklandbanshees.com
MrFreeze said:
^all i gotta say is count the championships! and at least our owner doesnt try to move us all the fuccin time!

OK! I'd just like to add please don't forget what happened last year, its about to go down like that again this year. So just keep talkin all that mess, but when we whoop ya'll (AGAIN) you can tuck your tail between your muthafuckin legs.

M

MrFreeze

no need to continue this since you dont even know what your talkin about. we DIDNT play last year it was the year before. some fan you are. and whooped? i think not. i guess you saw a different game. but tickets are on ebay for all home games.

M

MrFreeze

pre-season? that doesnt count for shit! but its all good were hatin om dudes post with our arguments so ill let it go. and if your a NINER fan than we on the same level so its all good!

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
just wait til the season starts and walk up to a ticket window on game day and buy one...theres gonna be plenty of great seats left....but dont try doin that at the stick,mile high,leambeau or shit...most of the other teams cuz we know how to sellout games.

May 6, 2002
Cut-Throat said:
just wait til the season starts and walk up to a ticket window on game day and buy one...theres gonna be plenty of great seats left....but dont try doin that at the stick,mile high,leambeau or shit...most of the other teams cuz we know how to sellout games.
Blah Blah Blah.. thats okay!! I know I have my season tickets.. And by the way the seats that are sold at the RAIDER games are actually sat in.. Not sold to surrounding companys and half empty every game!

something to think about!