Radio

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 24, 2002
Tech N9ne is gettin air play out here in vegas! I never really listen to the radio but my girl was bumpin 101.9 last night and i was tripen cause slacker came on. when i said somethin about it she was like yeah they bump that song all the time!

Aug 21, 2002
Slacker.....
A person who types shit on the forum or chat rooms, and has nothing to do with his spare time... I know one thing man, I'm gonna post my comments on here until the forum goes up in flames..... Eat, drink, and type here, cause tommorrow you may die, that's what the internet is about man.....Good posts, go sour..!

Ra.

Sicc OG
Jun 1, 2002
MasZive said:
Slacker.....
A person who types shit on the forum or chat rooms, and has nothing to do with his spare time... I know one thing man, I'm gonna post my comments on here until the forum goes up in flames..... Eat, drink, and type here, cause tommorrow you may die, that's what the internet is about man.....Good posts, go sour..!
hahhahaaaaaa

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
Tech N9ne gets no play over here... But I dont give a fuck. It's sweet he remains underground here.

People ask me when they come into my store: "Whats hot, whats selling, what is good enough to pay for?"

I say: "Absolute Power"

They say: "Who the fuck is tech n9ne?"

I say: "buy it, put your phones off the hook, put it in your CD player, and get into a trance."

They say: "Wow, you are a psycho... I am never coming in this store again."

Aug 17, 2002
hey i just got back from miami and i was bumpin my shit out there and 10-15 people a day asked for the artist......i was like its tech n9ne...hes like never heard of him but the next day i saw him and his friends rollin around bumpin to it.....just a lil promotion update fro m me. later.out.

Oct 6, 2002
www.myspace.com
LOL @ Massive and Da Slacker

Tech gets no play ova here in DC....but everyone i let him Tech, instantly likes him. I dun got all my friends to buy his CD too....so i'm promotin him a lil ova here....most of da people in DC just on the mainstream radio ish....DC dont even bump there own underground artist.....wut a shame.....

hey Slacker, most of da peeps i tell about tech say da sme, they like, who the fuck is that, is he from da west coast ??? lol....

i even got my boy down in Tn bumpin him like krazy now......he was mad cause he couldnt find Anghellic no where, but he got AP ASAP....and we're now waitin on the re-release of Anghellic...