Radio Stations Nation Wide

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 27, 2006
I took a rode trip from virginia down to Florida and it was quite interesting listening to the radio stations out there. For example passing thru north carolina and south carolina, a trickle of bay shit was being played. Also from local artists the phrases such as stunna shades, thizzin, goin dumb was used to my amazement. In florida in the miami and ft. lauderdale area, bay shit was in the rotations. But the one thing that was amazing was the amount curse words i was hearing. It was nothing to hear the word nigga, bitch, azz, shit, and damn like it was cool. i dont i gotta wash my ears out.

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
Yea, idono y it seems that our radio stations out here are so chock-full of bullshit mainstream cRAP. I remember when I was rollin' from Chicago thru Michigan & then Toronto, I was actually not ashamed to turn on the radio. My ears didn't bleed from hearing some ol' repetitive-ass garbage like out here.

Oct 28, 2003
All major radio stations play from the same play list, just like BET plays the same shit as radio and magazines promo the same artist ect. Its a Clear Channel/ Viacom industry we pretty much All listen to the same cycles of Shit...

Oct 31, 2003
All major radio stations play from the same play list, just like BET plays the same shit as radio and magazines promo the same artist ect. Its a Clear Channel/ Viacom industry we pretty much All listen to the same cycles of Shit...
Yes and this is the problem with music today. Everybody is on the same shit, like some fucking robots.

May 5, 2005
You were probably listening to independent or college radio stations no way in hell those big conglomerate clear channel or radio 1 trash stations would play any cussing or songs not on the play list that all stations use. They would be fined heavily.

short

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
You were probably listening to independent or college radio stations no way in hell those big conglomerate clear channel or radio 1 trash stations would play any cussing or songs not on the play list that all stations use. They would be fined heavily.

the fcc would get ther panties all bunched up and act like theres a lotta complaints comin in......u know damn well the idiots at fcc filed all those complaints