Radio head pullin a prince

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 8, 2007
TheVille31 said:
Yes he is this is not a rock forum. Nobody gives two shits about this.

Now if he said they was biting tech for putting up a album for download then maybe it would be legit lol.
Could've just posted in the music industry section instead of tech9's section...

Jan 17, 2007
not a pointless post, tech started all this shit, and people are thinking that radio head and prince are something new/special

someone should interview tech and ask his position this

someone respectable.... it would for sure get him some good need publicity

then again what the fuck do i know?

Jan 17, 2007
I'm Rich Bitch said:
SORRY I MEANT THREADZ........

WHAT LOVELY
KAN'T TAZE THIZ
THIZ 1

NOT TO MENTION ALL THE OTHERZ THAT GOT DELETED
Hah you diggin man

Only one of mines got deleted for some reason

calm down and shove a tampon up your ass plz :cool:

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
You should have expressed your views more clearly in your first post like you did your 2nd. Then maybe we would have known what the fuck you are talking about.

I think Tech got as much recognition as he could. Im just glad it ended up working for him.

BossDogg

Narcotic... Strange...
Apr 26, 2006
sobman said:
not a pointless post, tech started all this shit, and people are thinking that radio head and prince are something new/special

someone should interview tech and ask his position this

someone respectable.... it would for sure get him some good need publicity

then again what the fuck do i know?
Oh and...this is still pointless...so if tech likes it, its connected to here, strange forums...??? NO! So go post it to music intusrdy forum or somethin...Dont like it when i see...ah, new threat started on strange forum, i think it some news or somethin...but no! its some shit bout some...i dont even know who!

Jan 17, 2007
BossDogg said:
Oh and...this is still pointless...so if tech likes it, its connected to here, strange forums...??? NO! So go post it to music intusrdy forum or somethin...Dont like it when i see...ah, new threat started on strange forum, i think it some news or somethin...but no! its some shit bout some...i dont even know who!
theres only 1 forum dude and its this one