Racism

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2002
All cultures are racist in some way so you muh fuckas bitchin about that shit fuck you.

you cant stop that racist shit mayne. muh fuckas gon be racist and that shit aint coo but thats just how it is mayne. I got homies from damn near every race and all them got they ideas about how different races act but we all the same on the inside mayne so stop wit the bullshit. everybodys cultures in america are slowly blending into each other and sooner or later yall gon see wassup. shit changin mayne.

Oct 13, 2003
mrmafioso04 said:
All cultures are racist in some way so you muh fuckas bitchin about that shit fuck you.

you cant stop that racist shit mayne. muh fuckas gon be racist and that shit aint coo but thats just how it is mayne. I got homies from damn near every race and all them got they ideas about how different races act but we all the same on the inside mayne so stop wit the bullshit. everybodys cultures in america are slowly blending into each other and sooner or later yall gon see wassup. shit changin mayne.

??? You coo homie? Have you been holding this inside you?

Kreep

Sicc OG
May 18, 2004
Yea all you black, hispanic, and asian folks who deal with racism everyday, need to quit crying and get over it. Us white folks who never faced any real racism, are tired of hearing you guys complain. (Sarcasm)

Sep 13, 2004
i got in a fight over this shit, lil mexican cryin bout him bein the only minority in the class so he gettin cheated and shit by the teacher, i told him it's bullshit, he wanted to fight so we did, i lost, he is spreadin it around that i told him to go back to his own country, now this otha mexican sayin he gon get the mexican mafia after me if any shit happens to the kid, like he's his body guard, shit i wanna go buy a nine and put an end to this bullshit, i am gettin so heated bout this shit, fool wins the fight now all the mexicans bein his body guard cause he "faught for brown pride". if anything, kids like this are gonna turn me racist cause now i have to make friends and get these gangs and shit to bacc me and there is all kinds of drama, fuccin stupid