r8r & L-wood

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 26, 2005
what happened to r8r and L-wood? haven't seem them on the boards in a while.

i'm trying to get those old bay history mixes that r8r put up on this site a few years back. i had them all but lost them when my computer fucked up. is there anybody on here that can up any of these. i'm talkin about the bay history mixes vol. 1-10. i'm looking for any of them.

any help is appreciated.

thanks

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Whats up Untouchable. Havent been able to get on the site much last few months due to the new job. Thanks to the South Bay Savage mentioning me I was able to find this thread or the sad truth is I may have missed it.

The Bay History mixes are most likely gone at this point. Thought I had them on a hard drive but cant seem to locate them. I use to keep cd-r's when I 1st started putting these mixes together and they are kept in several 100 spindle containers which I need to take time to search through. Time has not been my friend lately though but im certain they are there.

Jun 26, 2005
sup R8r? yeah they were some classic mixes you put together. like i said, i used to have all 10 of them on my computer, but lost them a while back.

if you happen to come across them, that'd be great, but if not, than that's alright too.

thanks man.

Props: R8R

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I'll try and remember to look for them then throw them on a disc for you. Be easier for me then trying to upload all 10 again. Those mixes where how L-wood @L-wood and I connected in the 1st place. Came up with the Trunk Tape series basically....