R u sure

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Yeah, I'm sure, and I answered this bac when you asked it, but I guess you never seen my reply. This is what I said (except I added to it a lil' bit)

It was never Crips AND bloods from EAST DAGO, it was just some niggaz that USED to claim blood until they moved to East Dago (fact). And we went around East Dago in my infamous Gold El Co (Me and Mark Farve in '87 to make sure niggaz wasn't tryin' to say they were East Dago bloods). And if any nigga that wasn't from the set was slangin' in East Dago they HAD to buy their work from one of the homies. That's how we ran it, and that's on my life. So it was damu's over there slangin', but they were buyin' work from me or one of the homies, so they got a pass. And I know you heard about them 4-Trey niggaz from LA right? Niggaz was puttin' in major work and regulatin' bac then. Chec up on it.

And if you really dig deep PBI (80-86) niggaz ALWAYS said Cuzz, just didn't have the Crip title in the name (like LA's Main Street Mafia, Grape Street Watts, and damu set Crenshaw Mafia Gang). In 84' Big Insane and D-Roc from NH threw all the og Blues Brothers functions at Highland Park in East Dago, and that's how the Coast, NH, and us always kicced it, and we all went to Palisades skating rink. I know the 2 or 3 niggaz you're talkin' about, and believe me they told us that they NEVER banged Skyline or 5/9. Especially no nigga that was ever in my blue benz, or my brother's blue brougham. AND ON MY SON'S LIFE, MY MOM'S LIFE, AND MY LIFE, no nigga EVER said "this is East Dago Mob blood". I was there from the beginning from PBI to EDM (1980) until now. But to answer your other question, yeah I know Cisco, but I don't remember the homey from 87-89. He might have been a kid then, but that's my nigga, and he's a certified rider, and he has heat on the mic. As far as some of the other homies, I really just met a lot of em' since I've got out. But they still my niggaz.

Apr 8, 2004
CS what fed joint was you in? Was you locked down wit riders from the People & Folk mobs of Chicago? If so, how did that work in there wit all the gangs? Folks click up wit Crips or Bloods clickin wit Lords & Stones? How was that shit? Is the fed joint like state prisons, what's the difference?

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
N.Ill-state said:
CS what fed joint was you in? Was you locked down wit riders from the People & Folk mobs of Chicago? If so, how did that work in there wit all the gangs? Folks click up wit Crips or Bloods clickin wit Lords & Stones? How was that shit? Is the fed joint like state prisons, what's the difference?
Hell yeah. I was locced up with a gang of folks and a few peoples. The Crips and folks kicced it, and the Peoples kicced it with Damus. I got a gang of homies that are folks, but not just from Chicago, but from East St. Louis, Kansas and other places. My cousin (Shorty G) was one of the leaders in the folks, and got a life sentence in the feds, and is in the worst solitary confinement prison in the country, Florence, Colorado Super Max. That's where John Gotti died. He got indicted with Larry Hoover, cuz all the lieutenants had to report to him so many times a year, so when my cousin went to visit him, they put a microphone in his visitor's badge. Straight entrapment. He might got action though. But the feds is not like the state, the state is actually better, at least in Cali it is, cuz they get cd players, tv's in their cells, conjugal (fuc) visits, paccages from the street, and they're at prisons with people from their own neighborhood, and to top it off they don't get a lot of time, and up until recently they did half time, while the feds you have to 85% of your sentence.

The feds is just as wild as the state. It's not luxury like people think. Since they passed that unbiased crac law in '87 and declared War on Drugs in '88, it's a gang of young wild niggaz in the feds with at least 10 yrs. The average sentence in the feds is about 12 to 15 years, and you have to do almost all of it. We don't have tv's in our cell, or cd walkmans. It's albums I've never heard in my life, like Ice Cubes Amerikkka's Most Wanted, Death Certificate etc, because we can't get cd players in the feds. And it was prisons I went to where I was the only nigga from Dago on the whole yard. You have to link up by your state in the feds. Cali with Cali, Texas with Texas etc. As a matter of fact one of the riots I was in (a nigga kicced it off too, on everything) was Cali vs. Texas when I was in the fed spot in Oakdale, Louisiana. That's another thing, the feds send you all over the world. I was out of Cali for 9 yrs. I did 4yrs in Phoenix, 1 yr in Oakdale, and 4 in Oklahoma. That's another way how the punish you, if you get in some shit, they ship you far away from home. Like Cali niggaz would get shipped to the midwest or east coast and vice versa. Then, there's no way a nigga is gonna get visits or mail, or anything. It's niggaz in there that got 20, 30 years or more for just ounces. My celly before I left from Texas had a fresh 30 yrs, and you have to do 27 off of that, and that was for 5 ounces, so imagine a gang of niggaz like that with no hope. That breeds drama. I met a gang of niggaz too. Freeway Ric is my nigga. He still holla's at me to this day. I was with Harry-O for a minute, Bo Bennett (Harry-O and Bo are the ones who had David Kenner as their lawyer, and Harry-O is the one that hooked Suge up with David Kenner), Gene Gotti (John Gotti's) brother etc. That little journey in my life was the hardest shit a nigga had to do. A nigga used to wake up feeling like I was never gettin' out, and you gotta realize I was a teenager with all that time. My baby mom's end up havin' a baby by my lil' homey from the set. A nigga went through it, but it's all good now. And that's one thing about me, niggaz can vouch for me from all over the country, on some real shit. My fault this is so long homey, but this shit gets me goin'. 1

Apr 8, 2004
Good Lookin on that CS. 30 years for 5 onions is some bullshit. I always heard mufuckas say the Fed joint was sweeter than state cause you get more priveleges and shit. I figured that was some bullshit.

Aug 15, 2002
damn CS youve never heard what i believe is the greatest hip hop album of all time Cubes Death Certificate...damn that made me hyped to read your book

Dec 24, 2003
Damn homie...Thats a story to tell..Im sure you got more of them.. Aint you workin on a book? Its good to see that thru all that you out here doin your thang...

May 2, 2005
LIL C.S. said:
And I know you heard about them 4-Trey niggaz from LA right? Niggaz was puttin' in major work and regulatin' bac then. Chec up on it.

OG shit right there CUZZ!!! This need 2 C over on the L.A./Dago side of the siccness, straight San Diego history homie! If yall niggas didn't know, the homie from L.A. he talkin about his name wuz Little Man (skinny light skin muphucca with a perm) and Cuzz straight came down from L.A. and put it down in Dago in a REAL MAJOR GANGSTA way homies, Cuzz drove a brown bronco and wuz straight up kidnappin niggas, puttin the murder game down, whatever, Cuzz is a San Diego Legend who ain't even from Dago but niggas ain't gonna talk about him cuz he basically came down and took over niggas spots in the majority of the sets and wuz not fuccin around, He had a crib right in the heart of Emerald like fucc yall niggas! I ain't never had no problems with cuzz and he showed love to all my C niggas from The Coast, East Dago and the 40's, all you young niggas ask some other OG's outside of me and Lil CS about Lil Man from 4-Trey bacc in the dayz in Dago. Cuzz used to roll/walk around with a brief-case full of money. That wuz some "G" shit u dropped Cuzz.