R U still down? Exposing Hot One Recordz!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 27, 2007
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] I'm down with you, are you really down with me?[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]I aint no gangsta, don't claim to be[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]What it is that you wanted with me?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]I'm feeding my family, just like you[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Tell me, what it is that you really do?[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]I fuck with words, make you sound real good[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Even when you come from the muthafuckin hood[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]You give me lines, words you think I don't see[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Some full of shit, they don't matter to me.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]I'm still down with you, you ever really down with me?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]I brought you all that attention, now you don't mention me?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]All those verbal bullets I took, the fishin and the hooks[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Now you too proud or too scared to finish the book.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]If I wanted to diss you, I could tear shit up[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Make you look so bad, your hair'd stand up[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]You [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]bluffin' for fame, ain't got real game
Nothing ever, ever gonna remain the same.

I'll be there if you need me, that's the way that I am
Unless you got some g's for me, let your shit be damned
No reason to spit names, links and instances
Call me again, first check your finances

I got one thing to say, til I think of another
I ain't got to love you like your fucking mother
Much good came from this, your ballin', your game
I met Hot One Recordz, and his shit is insane!

Big Craze spits fire out of his studio
His artists are real, but you know it's so
Yeah, I been there, and he's got the flow[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Don't fuck with him though, I think you know.

I do my homework, leave no stone unturned
Without saying much, fucka could be left in an urn
Big Craze got his moments and anytime could be one
I don't think that fucker even needs a damn gun.

Hot One Recordz is the real, for certain
We seen all the pretendas be lurkin
Unless you for real, about music and [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]money[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Get yo twisted ass up out of here, honey![/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]
So much controversy in the name of the game[/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]
Brother, tell me, will this be your only claim to fame?
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]If all you teachin' your kids is this crap that you claim[/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]
The Black man's world won't ever get better, and that is a shame.

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]

HOT ONE RECORDZ
[/FONT]​

Jul 27, 2007
theres something wrong in this world when 50 yr old white women are writing diss rap songs to record labels on the internet
First, this may not be a "song" or a "rap." There was something we cave-people once wrote called "POETRY."

Second, I'm not dissing the label. Read again, apply some thought power to it, I know you can do it.

Third, you may be surprised to find just how many of your revered rap artists use "ghost writers" for their songs, and exactly who those writers might be.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
free post

only because satingun private messaged me to post in here

:shrug:

she said im smart so ill get it

im gonna go back to playing manhunt 2 ill figure it out later, hopefully siccness can come togther with supreme brain power and crack the satinginchi code before i have to demonstrate my einstein-like ability

at the end of the day im also smart enough to know that it dosent concern me
sponges need water

threads need people
i need weed

Jul 27, 2007
fuck this i tried to play my video game and i was shaking like a fiend

must....crack......encrypted...message....in...hot....fiyaaah....

(turns on lamp)
Ha ha ha

I knew I could count on you, Obe-Gas-One... Damn, 'bout the only one with a brain that read this so far... MESSAGE!!! lol

Jul 27, 2007
free post

only because satingun private messaged me to post in here

:shrug:

she said im smart so ill get it

im gonna go back to playing manhunt 2 ill figure it out later, hopefully siccness can come togther with supreme brain power and crack the satinginchi code before i have to demonstrate my einstein-like ability

at the end of the day im also smart enough to know that it dosent concern me
sponges need water

threads need people
i need weed
And I THANK you for coming in. I needed SOMEONE with a brain to figure it out... And don't forget:

"Great spirits ALWAYS encounter VIOLENT OPPOSITION from MEDIOCRE MINDS." Your great-great-cousin, Albert Einstein said that...

Oh, send me your address again, so I can send that Lynch poster.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
the satinginchi code debunked
author: Gas One. Gas appears courtesy of himself, Copyright 2007

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] I'm down with you, are you really down with me?

(all i can think of for this is a dog with a lampshade on his head. sorry. i'll come back to this.)

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]I aint no gangsta, don't claim to be
[/FONT]
In the opening line, Satingun makes bold reference to Count Chocula of General Mill's favorite color, which is brown. Truly a moving statement. He has never claimed to be a blood or a crip, but he has always banged for his own color, much like the black man. let us not forget, satingun is 1/127th black.
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]What it is that you wanted with me?
[/FONT]
She speaks in second person, as Count Chocula. He candidly asks the siccness what they would prefer from him, as he has been choclately all his life and that is all he knows.
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]I'm feeding my family, just like you
[/FONT]
Just because you see him on the cereal box dosent mean that shits sweet.
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Tell me, what it is that you really do?
[/FONT]
The count queries how you feed your family. you know hes on the cereal box because you see him everyday. but what do you do?

she changed characters on me on the next 4 bars though threw a nigga in a tizzy

like:

gimme a second to break down the next 4