R.N.D. DISTRIBUTION FOLLOWS UNIVERSAL MUSIC GROUP LEAD, RETAIL WISE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
Universal Music Group has slashed their catalog retail prices. You'll start seeing 50 Cent, Eminem, Ashanti, Snoop Dogg, and many other retail prices dropping. Best Buy Cd retail department will sale a #1 on the chart album for $9.99, same as Frys, and other electronic stores. R.N.D. Distribution will make sure there artist won't get caught up in a retail price war with the major cats.

There will be a major change coming soon with retail stores, I can't disclose any info at this time, but there will be a major major change. This could be good for the Independents or Bad, If you're distributed by R.N.D., it could be very good.

I will make it better for Indi artist

Jul 30, 2002
Flawda
www.TLoctheBoss.com
Shits good to see cd sales dropping. Thats going to make a lot of cats go bacc to the stores to grip albums. I send a paccage out to R-N-D a hot minute ago, don't think they were intrested in it at this time. I might hit them bacc up later this year with a finished product of our new album if i'm still looking for new dist. The album is on some major game and its only half way done. But for real, good to have cats like you boastin the indie scene ... even tho your reppin for the westcoast mainly, thats all good to me, luv to see cats workin together for a common goal, gettin this money, doin positive things...

Yo NBD, who did that Grits & Gravy cover, thats some boss shit right there, str8 up one of the tightest covers I seen in a minute...Holla...

T-Loc
Gangsta Island Records!