R.I.P Woodie, Whats going to happen to his music? Was N.E8 or the solo almost done?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 30, 2005
First of all R.I.P woodie, i heard yesterday from a homie and i couldnt believe that shit, but you were always ready to go, hopefully your at peace now-

On another note, whats going to happen with the music he recorded, im sure he has some stuff that wasnt released yet, someone should make a dedication album or somthing and or release his unreleased tracks or like a dedication album, i would cop it like nothing, and to all the east coco family
dont let east coco records die, keep it going in memory of your homie or maybe brother to some- and to all those closest to him, keep your head high during the rough times - thats what woodie would have done

Sep 26, 2005
^^^^ yea i would like that im sure everyone he waz cloze w w make a dedication 2 bad big tone already done w sav it out vol 1 im sure he would of made one

May 1, 2005
POLAR 14 L.O.C said:
they need to make the dedication song like 10 min$ long... cuz there i$ a lot of $hit to be $aid and i think it would be a tight thang to do cuz wood dezervez atlea$t that much
FUCK THAT HOMIE, 14 MINUTES LONG.