R.I.P. Woodie . . . . . . . . FUCK U INTERNET BANGERZ!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 26, 2011
1ST N FORMOEST . . . . . . . . r.i.p. Woodie

This is not Goldtoes, Goldtoes did not put me up to this, and YES - I REP L.A.!!! I'm always n the Bay n Sac. & I dare one of you internet bangin muthafuckaz, to get off your safe lil keyboard, and CROSS THAT LINE. COME SOUTH OF BAKERSFIELD N COME SEE ME BOUT SUMTHIN!!! 213, 323, 310, 562, 626 . . . .TAKE A PICK!!!

A lotta u cattz proly gon hate me and not like what I'm gon say . . . . . . . but I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!!!! Let's get this straight . . . . . I DON'T BANG, ON THE INTERNET OR N THE STREET! I FUCK WITH EVERYBODY, AND GET DOWN WITH ALL EQUALLY!!!!

Woodie was a straight Savv. Mobb Shit, Northern Rooted, Flamed Up . . . . and a representative to the fullest. One thing he always stated "scrap killa", "fuck scrapz", "shoot scrapz", and all kinds of anit-sur shit. However, towards the end of his days in his music, if you really listened to what he was tallkin bout - Woodie was revealin clues regardin conspiracy theories & plans that the illuminati/govenrment has for people. And @ the end of the day - the government don't give a MAD FUCK BOUT SUR BLUE AND/OR NORTE RED! Division is the key @ the end of the day. If you listen to or read the Willie Lynch Papers, then you would know that separation amongst people is the key to dominance. B'S & C'S FOR BLACK FOLKZ, NORTH-14& SOUTH-13 FOR CALI. LATINZ!!!! That something that Woodie, in my opinion was startin to realize after goin @ it with the law for so long . . . .. and forgive me for sayin so . . . . . .

IT'S SOMETHING THAT STILL GOES OVER THE HEADS OF U SCRAPPZ & BUSTAZ!!!! YES I CALLED U SCRAPPZ N BUSTERZ - REAL G'S DON'T HAVE TO TRIP!!! I GOT NORTENO FAMILY, THEY DONE CAME TO L.A. AND BEEN GOOD!! AND I DONE BEEN N THE BAY N BEEN GOOD!!! I DONE SHOOK HANDS WITH NORTHERN KILLA SHARKZ IN E/S SAN JOSE, AS WELL AS NORTHERN BOYZ FROM SALINAS N THE MIDDLE OF A THROW N SAN FRANCISCO!! N I DONE BEEN TO THAT MALL N HAYWARD WHERE THERE WERE NOTHIN BUT FLAMED UP G'S!

Now like it or not, you muthafuckaz aint gon change my mind or get me to change my perspective on how things are. And if you think I'm internet bangin or instigatin, u r completely wrong!!! I was a fan of Woodie, done lived in L.A. all my life . . . and was introduced to his slapp through my Martinez, Fairfield, Concord, and Vacaville, and Suisun homeboyz! Muthafucka, I still got the first original "Northern Expozure" album right here. Shottz n respect to Lil Los and Shadow(been fuckin wit his slapp since Guce's 1st albums)!!!!! I talk this way and get down in this fashion, cuz I'm tired of the ignorance. THE SAME WAY SOME OF YOU STUPID MUTAHFUCKAZ REACTED TO MY THREAD, IS THE SAME WAY DUMB MUTHAFUCKAZ DOWN HERE N EAST L.A. N SOUTH CENTRAL REACT!!!! If I get a reaction out chu' suckaz, then I did my job. WHICH IS TO GET SOME OF U PENDEJOS TO THINK!!!!! Think about what u say, what u promote, what u stand for, what will it accomplish, what u bang and how u do!!! Most importantly, is it something that at the end of the day - u COMPLETELY STAND FOR?!!

I PROMOTE AND SAY PEACE N THE STREETZ! PEACE N THE PENN! PEACE FOR OUR BLACK N BROWN BABIES, AND OUR MOTHERS!!!

AMOR Y RESPETO TO WOODIE!!! I DON'T DICK RIDE AND DON'T KISS ASS! THE MAN WAS A SOLDIER . . . . . WHITE, NON MEXICAN, ANTI-SOUTHERN OR NOT , SOLDIER, RIDER, RAPPER, FRIEND, STAND UP-MAN!!! IF YALL DON'T LIKE IT, I GIVE A DAMN - I WAS AND STILL AM A FAN!!!!

Rooted in the MOBB,

Do'

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
WHAT THE FUCK? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

ARE YOU CHICANO, OR BLACK? WHAT PART OF L.A. YOU LIVIN IN???

I ONLY ASK CUS IT ALL SOUNDS LIKE STRAIGHT BULLSHIT, PATNA...

WOLF TICKETS, YADAIMEAN???

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
WEAK!!! Dont try and justify your actions now that u been called out on em....LOL Your best bet is to take your 2 posts and kick rocks you will NEVER get love here because your a LAME-O ....

Jun 18, 2005
1ST N FORMOEST . . . . . . . . r.i.p. Woodie

This is not Goldtoes, Goldtoes did not put me up to this, and YES - I REP L.A.!!! I'm always n the Bay n Sac. & I dare one of you internet bangin muthafuckaz, to get off your safe lil keyboard, and CROSS THAT LINE. COME SOUTH OF BAKERSFIELD N COME SEE ME BOUT SUMTHIN!!! 213, 323, 310, 562, 626 . . . .TAKE A PICK!!!

A lotta u cattz proly gon hate me and not like what I'm gon say . . . . . . . but I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!!!! Let's get this straight . . . . . I DON'T BANG, ON THE INTERNET OR N THE STREET! I FUCK WITH EVERYBODY, AND GET DOWN WITH ALL EQUALLY!!!!

Woodie was a straight Savv. Mobb Shit, Northern Rooted, Flamed Up . . . . and a representative to the fullest. One thing he always stated "scrap killa", "fuck scrapz", "shoot scrapz", and all kinds of anit-sur shit. However, towards the end of his days in his music, if you really listened to what he was tallkin bout - Woodie was revealin clues regardin conspiracy theories & plans that the illuminati/govenrment has for people. And @ the end of the day - the government don't give a MAD FUCK BOUT SUR BLUE AND/OR NORTE RED! Division is the key @ the end of the day. If you listen to or read the Willie Lynch Papers, then you would know that separation amongst people is the key to dominance. B'S & C'S FOR BLACK FOLKZ, NORTH-14& SOUTH-13 FOR CALI. LATINZ!!!! That something that Woodie, in my opinion was startin to realize after goin @ it with the law for so long . . . .. and forgive me for sayin so . . . . . .

IT'S SOMETHING THAT STILL GOES OVER THE HEADS OF U SCRAPPZ & BUSTAZ!!!! YES I CALLED U SCRAPPZ N BUSTERZ - REAL G'S DON'T HAVE TO TRIP!!! I GOT NORTENO FAMILY, THEY DONE CAME TO L.A. AND BEEN GOOD!! AND I DONE BEEN N THE BAY N BEEN GOOD!!! I DONE SHOOK HANDS WITH NORTHERN KILLA SHARKZ IN E/S SAN JOSE, AS WELL AS NORTHERN BOYZ FROM SALINAS N THE MIDDLE OF A THROW N SAN FRANCISCO!! N I DONE BEEN TO THAT MALL N HAYWARD WHERE THERE WERE NOTHIN BUT FLAMED UP G'S!

Now like it or not, you muthafuckaz aint gon change my mind or get me to change my perspective on how things are. And if you think I'm internet bangin or instigatin, u r completely wrong!!! I was a fan of Woodie, done lived in L.A. all my life . . . and was introduced to his slapp through my Martinez, Fairfield, Concord, and Vacaville, and Suisun homeboyz! Muthafucka, I still got the first original "Northern Expozure" album right here. Shottz n respect to Lil Los and Shadow(been fuckin wit his slapp since Guce's 1st albums)!!!!! I talk this way and get down in this fashion, cuz I'm tired of the ignorance. THE SAME WAY SOME OF YOU STUPID MUTAHFUCKAZ REACTED TO MY THREAD, IS THE SAME WAY DUMB MUTHAFUCKAZ DOWN HERE N EAST L.A. N SOUTH CENTRAL REACT!!!! If I get a reaction out chu' suckaz, then I did my job. WHICH IS TO GET SOME OF U PENDEJOS TO THINK!!!!! Think about what u say, what u promote, what u stand for, what will it accomplish, what u bang and how u do!!! Most importantly, is it something that at the end of the day - u COMPLETELY STAND FOR?!!

I PROMOTE AND SAY PEACE N THE STREETZ! PEACE N THE PENN! PEACE FOR OUR BLACK N BROWN BABIES, AND OUR MOTHERS!!!

AMOR Y RESPETO TO WOODIE!!! I DON'T DICK RIDE AND DON'T KISS ASS! THE MAN WAS A SOLDIER . . . . . WHITE, NON MEXICAN, ANTI-SOUTHERN OR NOT , SOLDIER, RIDER, RAPPER, FRIEND, STAND UP-MAN!!! IF YALL DON'T LIKE IT, I GIVE A DAMN - I WAS AND STILL AM A FAN!!!!

Rooted in the MOBB,

Do'
Y So Serious????

WHAT THE FUCK? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

ARE YOU CHICANO, OR BLACK? WHAT PART OF L.A. YOU LIVIN IN???

I ONLY ASK CUS IT ALL SOUNDS LIKE STRAIGHT BULLSHIT, PATNA...

WOLF TICKETS, YADAIMEAN???

Slicc the Sphincter acting up in the ECCO forum....

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
The person that started this thread is a fuckin faggot that nobody cares about, or who you know or what cd's you have. Nobody cares about you lol, and if your gonna cry about this, I live in the 805... Not to far from you right? Maybe I can give you a tissue?

Apr 25, 2002
the government don't give a MAD FUCK BOUT SUR BLUE AND/OR NORTE RED! Division is the key @ the end of the day. If you listen to or read the Willie Lynch Papers, then you would know that separation amongst people is the key to dominance. B'S & C'S FOR BLACK FOLKZ, NORTH-14& SOUTH-13 FOR CALI. LATINZ!!!! That something that Woodie, in my opinion was startin to realize after goin @ it with the law for so long . . .
True, so true...