R.I.P White Rappers(Updated)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 3, 2003
This forum has been messing up tonight so forgive the previous titles.....
Since I usually stir up debates, here goes another one.....

If anyone has read Source or XXL magazine lately they would see that Benzino has been saying that Eminems success is making it harder for black rappers to succeed in the music industry...He claims that the industry now has a blonde hair blue eyed white rapper to call their own...What he fails to notice is that Em's success has opened doors for black rappers and closed them for whites......Em's ability to be successful has been because of his skilled rhymes and good song structure....His ability to gain respect from top rappers like Jay-Z and Nas down to real hip-hoppers like the cats from rawkus records, has been alot because of how he is, and not what he tries to be...Eminem is a normal white guy.....He is not a poser like other white rappers...He came from poor white trash and doesn't deny it....He isn't a "G" from the street like Lil Wyte and White Dawg pretend to be.....(Please don't let your feelings get hurt when you find out Lil Wyte was born and raised in suburban memphis) Em knocked down the wall that Vanilla Ice created, paved a road of defined talent and built another wall twice as tall behind him....There is no way another white rapper will ever live up to the success, talent, and respect Eminem has developed....Whats the problem with Ems success? He has introduced suburban white kids, who other wise would never know, to hip-hop....Sure a few of you suburb boys have probably known about rap for years, but Em has opened the flood gate, which allowed MTV to teach white america about how to be black, and how rap is "Cool", or the in thing for the moment....The problem is that 3/4 of white kids who listen to rap these days listen to it because its the thing to do....Go ahead, ask a white kid bumpin lil wyte if he knows about Grand Master Flash, or the Sugarhill Gang.....If it Ja-Rule ain't mesmerizing, he don't know it....As for future white rappers, as long as they have names like Lil Wyte,Milkbone,White Dawg,Powder,Snow,or any other Vanilla flavors, their better off being fans of rap and watchin from the sidelines...As for Bochamp, well at least he didn't call himself, BoWhyte, if so I would have had an arsenal for him.....

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Nice little jab at Bo......

I don't know what your problem is, but to hate on the dude cause you didnt like the only verse you heard him do is pretty fuckin stupid.

This post was about Em and how he's kept it real to himself. And how other "mainstream" white rappers have put out fake shit. Or atleast thats what I got out of it......then you go say some shit like "at least Bochamp didnt call himself Bowhyte" what the fuck is that?

Apr 25, 2002
I don't care if you grew up on Mars, if you can flow you can flow. Lil Wyte is garbage. Fuck bein like Eminem, there's enough money out there for everyone. People are so fuckin stupid, if you have the business aspect of this game down you gonna be makin sum skrill. Tommy Wright III said he aint a rapper or close to it, he said there so much money involved that mutha fuckas would be stupid not to get into the game. Eminem opened the door for
Eminem and maybe a few of his homies who rap that he rolls with period. I listen to rap cuz its me, not just rap, gangsta rap. Not Nas, not Ja Rule, not Jay-Z, not Snoop, but mutha fucka from my area doing the thing like, C.C.A., Pugg, Mike Lott, fuckin 50/50, you know. I know them mutha fuckas personally and I know they in the streets. Half the mutha fuckas locked up, dead or in jail, thats why its hard for my area to get heard. Thats where rap got twisted mutha fuckas claimin a lifestyle then changin up their whole fuckin outlook and style. Look at Ja Rule, he came out gangsta, but now he a fuckin bitch. Thats my 2 cents, you know.
one

May 2, 2002
Benzino

Benzino just hatin' 'cause his records ain't sellin'.

Let's see, he was part of a group that had 3 different names: Almighty RSO, Made Men, and Hangmen 3. He owns half of Source Magazine, which pretty much means that if you aren't East Coast, you can count on gettin' a shitty review.

Why he gettin' so upset over Eminem? There have been white rappers that came before him, that didn't have near the impact on the game that he does. Why didn't Benzino take shots at these guys back then?

He makes it sound as if Eminem is a threat to the rap game. Dude just tryna get his bread like everybody else. If you're tight, you're tight. Fuck a skin color.

M

MURDA_MINDED

Ca$h_Midwestern said:
I don't care if you grew up on Mars, if you can flow you can flow. Lil Wyte is garbage. Fuck bein like Eminem, there's enough money out there for everyone. People are so fuckin stupid, if you have the business aspect of this game down you gonna be makin sum skrill. Tommy Wright III said he aint a rapper or close to it, he said there so much money involved that mutha fuckas would be stupid not to get into the game. Eminem opened the door for
Eminem and maybe a few of his homies who rap that he rolls with period. I listen to rap cuz its me, not just rap, gangsta rap. Not Nas, not Ja Rule, not Jay-Z, not Snoop, but mutha fucka from my area doing the thing like, C.C.A., Pugg, Mike Lott, fuckin 50/50, you know. I know them mutha fuckas personally and I know they in the streets. Half the mutha fuckas locked up, dead or in jail, thats why its hard for my area to get heard. Thats where rap got twisted mutha fuckas claimin a lifestyle then changin up their whole fuckin outlook and style. Look at Ja Rule, he came out gangsta, but now he a fuckin bitch. Thats my 2 cents, you know.
one

I CAN FEEL THAT.........

http://www.soundclick.com/ducefaced

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
DAMN!

Em's ability to be successful has been because of.....
DR.DRE...
PRODUCING HIS SHIT
M HAS SAID SO HIMSELF A MILLION TIMES AND ITS THE TRUTH...

TAKE ANY ONE OF THE MILLION RAPPERS ON THE 91SICCNESS, PUT THEM WITH DRE AND THEY WILL BLOW UP NO MATTER HOW SHITTY THEY ARE...

NOTE: EM DOES HAVE SOME SKILL ON THE MIC....

D-LOCC

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Eminem is tight hes got skills on the mic. Dre does help, and he probally wouldnt be where he is at without Dre. Just like 50... Eminem got him the record sells by producing and having his name affiliated with this shit. If you got skills you got skills.

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
in the new Source, Swizz Beats said it best, -- 'how is Eminem making rap bigger when him and and his camp are the only ones sellin that many records these days'.

benzino's got a good point, but he's just too caught up in his own shit (using the magazine to his advantage, too often) , for people to hear him out

Aug 26, 2002
I feel what Benzino saying but Slim Shady ain;t the problem, the machine he always talking about .....is well the Source ........and that is a porblem always over hyping bullshit......as goes with some of u lames on herrre .........It's time for the changing of the guard..........Some the old head cats need to just fade out while u can with respect before u make yourself look stupid like Benzino........

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
ayo...Im white...and i got just as much skill as Eminem i think personally.....why you think no one gonna make it as big as him?? and that cat that said Cuz Dre is producin his shit.....you right than a mutha fucca....i could take any whacc cat offa street corner cypha and put em over a dre beat and mutha fuccaz would wanna hear it just cuz tha beat is bangin....but anyway...Im tyter than a lot of cat...blacc guys...white guys...asian guys....hispanic guys....it dont matter that im white....i got flow game homie....not sayin im gonna make it big as Em but why tha fucc you gonna say no one is gonna...cuz I think im just as good as Em...theres white cats better than me...better than Em..ya feel...whatever

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
LMAO....kid.....my mutha fuccin CD may never come out...thats whats fucced up....cuz in a sense.....that first cat is right.....Eminem fucced up tha game for all tha real mutha fuccin White cats.....im not sayin bangin or gangsta...im sayin real...who keep it real wit themselves....who express they own thoughts....now no one wants to hear some white cat talkin bout tha real shit thats happened...like being shot at or shit like that.....they wanna hear bout tha same shit Eminem talk bout.....