r.i.p. wheel chair aka mr. narcotics cca

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
One of the first on the music shit out here. Another GI soldier lost to bullshit in the street. R.I.P.

ANTHONY D. ROBINSON "Chair", "Ant" Merrillville, IN Age 33, passed away on Sunday, December 14, 2008. Ant was a graduate of West Side High School Class of 1993. He obtained an associate degree from IVY Tech College in Computer Science in 2005. Anthony was a former member of Embassies of Christ. He was preceded in death by stepfather Jessie Young, grandparents, Barney and Princess Fordham, step-grandmother, Creola Ford-ham, 2 aunts and 4 uncles. He leaves to cherish his precious memories: daughter, Keturah; mother, Elizabeth Robinson; brother, James (Melvina) Robinson Jr.; sister, Diane Robinson; 4 nieces, Jazzmine, Zaria, Alexis, and Brittney; 2 nephews, Anthony and Gregory, 2 uncles; 3 aunts; 4 special friends, Pee Wee, Weiss, Shawron, Bobby Suggs; and a host of other relatives and friends. Visitation will be Friday, December 19, 2008, from 12 to 8:00 p.m. and Saturday, December 20, 2008, from 9 to 11:00 a.m. Funeral services Saturday, December 20, 2008, at 11:00 a.m., all services at the Guy & Allen Chapel, 2959 W. 11th Ave. Interment at Evergreen Cemetery. Professional services rendered by: Guy & Allen Funeral Directors, Inc.

one

Feb 8, 2003
R.I.P
From reading that he seemed like a very smart guy(degree for computer science) too bad he let stupidity still being in that street life end his life. Its a shame and all bad for his daughter it happens all the time though. Some People needs to realize there comes a point in your life you gotta get out the negative street life bc the streets do not love you.

Apr 25, 2002
R.I.P
From reading that he seemed like a very smart guy(degree for computer science) too bad he let stupidity still being in that street life end his life. Its a shame and all bad for his daughter it happens all the time though. Some People needs to realize there comes a point in your life you gotta get out the negative street life bc the streets do not love you.

Thats how it be though. It's hard to explain. From what I heard he got found in a car out in the bronx. Car had the dome light on all night, noone looked or called police, they found him like 11-12 the next day.

where I reside-cca
http://www.yousendit.com/download/TTZsZFhvYXlHa01LSkE9PQ incase you aint know.
one

Feb 8, 2003
Thats how it be though. It's hard to explain. From what I heard he got found in a car out in the bronx. Car had the dome light on all night, noone looked or called police, they found him like 11-12 the next day.

where I reside-cca
http://www.yousendit.com/download/TTZsZFhvYXlHa01LSkE9PQ incase you aint know.
one

I know what you saying some cats lived that life they whole life dont wanna change what they was acustom too all them years.

Thats wild to me sound like they tried or did rob him and shot him in the car. shit crazy though you gotta keep all eyes open and closer eyes on so called friends and girlfriends.

Apr 25, 2002
It aint about living no life or nothin, sometimes you just get your number called. Especially right now with this economy friends are gettin greedy. I got set up by boys, it's the ones closet that get you.
one