r.I.p tone capone

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
I woulda thought it was 5 years, cause in the song "One Life 2 Live", Young Bone says "Lost my brother Tone in 9-8.."

Either way, Rest In Paradise.

Aug 18, 2002
Dial Tone was a compilation that Clout, Stinky, Z, Fresh n Kev, and others were workin on in his rememberence. Didn't know if ever "came out" I think it was just a small thing for closer people...don't Know?

Sep 23, 2002
R.I.P Tone Kapone

and while we at it

R.I.P to that nigga Boo Boo

both held it down and both got took out while on the way to doin' some big thangs for the midwest area

but the music they left behind will keep them alive

still 2 of the best out the midwest period!

R.I.P

Jul 5, 2002
he was tigh, my boye used to have shit that he did long time ago he lost it. tone can spit big words and make'em into a rhyme. i heard long time ago that techn9ne, and rich the factor tried to sign him.

Feb 8, 2003
45Yr Old Virgin said:
tone capone is a common name used in rap so its a different one from missouri, that one on CCs is obviously a different one, there's even a tone capone in cinncinati and one i think thats always on RAL releases makign beats or some shit

Yeah theres a Tone Capone here in Cincinnati thats my nigga. Along with Jey-9, Kenny P, and Tha Almighty K Riley. We got so much tight talent here that its unreal.

May 4, 2002
45Yr Old Virgin said:
and one i think thats always on RAL releases makign beats or some shit
I think that you're talking about Tone Capone the producer from the bay. He did the Luniz - I Got 5 On It, Celly Cel - It's Going Down, worked with E-40, did a whole bunch of 3xKrazy shit, etc.. He did do some work for Rap-a-lot. I know he co-produced Smile with Mike Dean, and did some other cuts for Scarface. He's also done beats for C-Note from the Botany Boys.

Oct 28, 2003
They are talking about Antonio Lovingood a.k.a. Tone Capone RIP he was killed at the Red Barn in 1998. He was one of the coldest underground rappers from KC. There was a tape made with the song Dial Tone featuring Mr. Stinky, Dalima & D-Loc, The Popper, The Twins Keith & Kevin, & Bone. The tapes were made in loving memory of Tone Capone. You can hear him on Mr. Stinky's Armed Criminal Action or 0 to 60 Compilation. Tone Capone will never be forgotten. If you had the pleasure of knowing him you are blessed.