R.I.P To My Brother

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 21, 2005
Dam that sucks. same shit happend to my uncle, he beat this other fool up and the fool came back to the party and shot my uncle in the head my uncle didnt die though. But even though I dont know you or your brother hope he rests in peace.

Mar 12, 2005
ay puto, serio scrapa if you really want to meet me, I'll give you an addy here en stockton bitch, Clay street or Lincoln Street or Pilgrim Street choose one and prepare bitch.

Mar 20, 2005
I am sorry to hear that homie....that's some bullshit...why does a homie have to pass away just a few days before christmas .....there is some sick people out there..... have a safe christmas.

Oct 10, 2004
i normally dont post r.i.p's becuz i feel death should be mourned by those who are close(loved ones) but im sorry for yours and your famillys loss and i hope you can make due through the holidays.peace
tunez

Sep 30, 2005
my respects and condolences to you and your family homie i know i didn't know your brother but i just think of what it would feel like to lose my brother and i feel that keep your head up homie you will see him again one day till then homie keep livin your life the way your brother would want you too