R.I.P. "The Intimidator" 1951-2001

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
dali, he posts far and few between, but its worth the wait when he starts trolling, quality entertainment, no 4sidedie.

but yeah I like Indy Car the best, was the best watching the likes of Zanardi and Montoya racing for Chip Ganassi, very agressive drivers for that style of racing.

Sep 16, 2008
Lol Shae don't be mad at me that America is made up of pussy Europeans who were too weak and pathetic to fight for their rights in their home countries. America is build on a pile of cowards, but I can't blame you for your ancestors feebleness, just like you can't blame me for the Nazis goin ape shit.

US military bases in his country lmao!!! ^^^

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
Yo ss..let me know in advance the next worthwhile race to check. i figure if im %oing to speak on something i need to have at least watched it more then a few seconds

than i can say that shit wack as fuck :cheeky:

but serio, get at ya cuppa

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
I work @ a Hotel and all I know is Europeans are cheap, don't have any concept of tipping, and generally have no manners. Oh, and those faggots wear "man bags" and wear capris! What I really tyring to say is, fucc them fools!
america is about the only place in the world that does tip ridiculously like they do. you get paid your fucking wage, why should i give you any more. fuck tipping someone for doing there job.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
america is about the only place in the world that does tip ridiculously like they do. you get paid your fucking wage, why should i give you any more. fuck tipping someone for doing there job.
I think they get paid alot less, for example a waiter here would earn alot more but doesn't ever get tipped. That's why they expect tips over there.