R.I.P. SPEEDY LOC - 4 YEARS ALREADY!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 22, 2005
Yeah fo sho. RIP speedy Loc.
But i aint tryin to be disrespectful or nothin but whats the big deal about speedy loc? He wasnt that great of a rapper. did he do something besides rappin, or what im sayin is what are his accomplishments. Im sure he was a cool dude and a good friend and everything no doubt but honestly he wasnt that great of a rapper.

Jan 12, 2006
westbaygiant said:
But i aint tryin to be disrespectful or nothin but whats the big deal about speedy loc? He wasnt that great of a rapper. did he do something besides rappin, or what im sayin is what are his accomplishments. Im sure he was a cool dude and a good friend and everything no doubt but honestly he wasnt that great of a rapper.
What a dumbass! His first solo album Cali Thuggin was only like one of the best albums to ever come out of nor cal. And he had features with daz and jt the bigga figga. He was well on his way to doing big thangs. I still knock cali thuggin till this day. That whole fucken album is hella clean. Every track I ever heard speedy featured on he always held it down! Maybe wasn't the best but he came hard on every track.

R.I.P Speedy Loc
CaliThuggin2TheMax!

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
IronLungs420 said:
What a dumbass! His first solo album Cali Thuggin was only like one of the best albums to ever come out of nor cal. And he had features with daz and jt the bigga figga. He was well on his way to doing big thangs. I still knock cali thuggin till this day. That whole fucken album is hella clean. Every track I ever heard speedy featured on he always held it down! Maybe wasn't the best but he came hard on every track.

R.I.P Speedy Loc
CaliThuggin2TheMax!
I agree he would of went on to do big thangs....

R.I.P Speedy Loc

Mar 31, 2007
i mean speedy loc is a tight rapper i think, but i also dont think he's a legend. after only two albums doesnt make someone a legend. woodie's capable of being a legend, mac dre (even though i dont like him) is obviously a legend. i just dont see how people look at speedy loc as a legend.

he is tight as fuck dont get me wrong, just not a legend in my eyes.

no disprespect to anyone. rest in paradise homie speedy loc.

Jun 12, 2003
MISTER MONSTRO said:
i mean speedy loc is a tight rapper i think, but i also dont think he's a legend. after only two albums doesnt make someone a legend. woodie's capable of being a legend, mac dre (even though i dont like him) is obviously a legend. i just dont see how people look at speedy loc as a legend.

he is tight as fuck dont get me wrong, just not a legend in my eyes.

no disprespect to anyone. rest in paradise homie speedy loc.
i agree

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
just got back from the cemetery and i seen this post...Speedy is a legend becuz he opened doors for homies out here...you wouldnt have Tito B, Coner and so forth without him....fuck anyone who listens to homeboy rap and doesnt realize hes a legend ...hes the only homeboy to come out with his first album as an instant fucking classic....

why do you have to compare him to dre who had how many albums out and say "well only 2 albums doesnt make you a legend"..how many fucking weak ass albums did dre have?you act as if everything he touched was a god send ..fucking lame ass comment with that shit bro...

speedy had 2 albums both Norte Cali classics......he single handedly put his hood on the map in the rap game and got other people audiences as well.

Rest In Peace Homie...miss you bro...Your more then a memory.

Feb 15, 2007
westbaygiant said:
THANKS YOUR OPION AND YOUR INTITLED TO IT... BUT THIS THREAD WAS TO PAY YOUR RESPECTS TO SPEEDY, IT DOESNT SEEM APPROPIATE, SO KEEP IT TO YOUSELF...

RIP

May 15, 2006
www.homeboyrap.com
eastbayrider510 said:
just got back from the cemetery and i seen this post...Speedy is a legend becuz he opened doors for homies out here...you wouldnt have Tito B, Coner and so forth without him....fuck anyone who listens to homeboy rap and doesnt realize hes a legend ...hes the only homeboy to come out with his first album as an instant fucking classic....

why do you have to compare him to dre who had how many albums out and say "well only 2 albums doesnt make you a legend"..how many fucking weak ass albums did dre have?you act as if everything he touched was a god send ..fucking lame ass comment with that shit bro...

speedy had 2 albums both Norte Cali classics......he single handedly put his hood on the map in the rap game and got other people audiences as well.

Rest In Peace Homie...miss you bro...Your more then a memory.
That$ eXactly correct right there, he made more IMPACT iN thi$ NortherN ChicaNo Rap Game with 2 relea$e$ thaN mo$t fool$ did with 5 or 6, $peedy i$ a legeNd period, they doNt make em like him No more, till theN i $till $taNd to be corrected....

KAO$