R.I.P. Ne7eS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2003
www.kwprecordz.com
The homie Ne7eS, known to his friends and family as Rocky Hernandez, died saturday morning due to complications from meningitis. He was 26. Rocky was extremely talented and working hard to become even better. His only released work can be found on the AOD album "Noncomposmentis." He was working on the follow up to that album as well as recording with the Arkangelz, a group consisting of him, myself, and my folks Derange.
In my opinion, Rocky was the best. Again that is MY opinion. He was my favorite rapper ever. He had such a unique and original style, coupled with intelligent lyrical content and an arresting delivery unlike anythign I had ever heard. His death is so pointless. He was barely even getting started. Why this had to happen, I don't know. He was taken so suddenly.

R.I.P. Rocky Hernandez--Ne7eS--
See you in Wonderland by the Uzumaki

Jul 1, 2004
i didnt kno folks but one of my homies had meningitis a while back. he was in the hospitol for a lil over a week and was in a coma for a few days.... RIP to the homie Ne7eS and my prayers go out to all his family and friends.....