R.I.P Edward Gomez

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 15, 2002
Did yall hear a senior football player from Vegas High School died? I knew him, he used to live on my bloc when were kids. He moved in middle school, and the last time I had seen him was as a scrawny freshman, then a few weeks ago, I saw him. Didn't recognize him, cuz he was taller and ripped, but he recognized me. It's a trip, ain't seen him in three years, then a few weeks before he dies, I see him.

R.I.P EDWARD, I'll always remember you homie.

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
yea....

if u live here and watch the news...
i dont think u coulda missed it.....
foked up shit......if it was me who hit ole boy,
i think it would make me feel equivalent
2 a boxer who killed sum1 in a bout.......
like i wouldnt even wanna play anymore.......
Rest In Peace

Sep 15, 2002
Thanx homie. I went to the funeral today. It was hard. To have to see someone, that you thought of as your lil brother, someone who would look up to you, die at such a young age, just when shit was getting good for him. He was four years younger then me, but I always treated him as an equal, cuz he was always maturer then his age. But I looked out for him and his lil bro when I could. The time before I saw him last, he stood in front of me as a boy, the last time I had seen him alive, he stood in front of me as a man.

I went to the viewing on Saturday, looked like he was asleep in the coffin. The had a video playing showing him thru out his life, like I remembered him. They were playin "CrossRoads" and "Days of our Life" by Bone Thugs.

It's just fucced up. I knew like 4 younger ppl in high school, he was one of 'em. I knew just one person from Vegas High, it was him. To think, thousands and thousands of students in this district, at least two thousand at Vegas High alone, and he was the one to die. It's like winning a horrible fucced off lottery.

My heart goes out to his mom Daisy, his lil bro Ariel, his Dad Eduardo, and the rest of his fam.

R.I.P homie, I'll will always miss you, but know that you in a better place.