R.I.P. Daryl Kile

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
i just finished watching espn sportscenter, that's sad he look really young.. i dont know how good\bad he was but may he rest in peace..

Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
From the New York Times

CHICAGO - Two of Darryl Kile's three main ateries to the heart were 80 to 90 percent blocked at the time of his death. Dr. Edmund Donoghue, Cook County's chief medical examiner, said on Sunday. However, the exact cause of Kile's death will not be conclusively determined until additional tests are performed.

A final report on his death will not be issued until the results of toxicology tests come in, which can take four to six weeks. Kile's condition was known as coronary artieriosclerosis, more commonly called hardening of the arteries.

The extent of Kile's aterial blockages likely led to his heart not getting enough oxygen, leading to a condition known as an arrhythmia, or an abnormal heart rhythm.

That's crazy that he was that young, but still had arteries clogged up that bad. Some sad shit.

Late!

Apr 25, 2002
damn the last time i saw this guy me and my uncle watched him pitch a no hitter, i thought this fool was raw. from what i heard, his dad died in his early 40's.... RIP