R.I.P. Chree

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol almost died.... had bitch ass strep throat and tonsilitis wit a fever and the flu. was hella dehydrated and couldnt eat, spent my weekend at the hospital:/

COOL STORY BRO!

Jan 18, 2006
lol almost died.... had bitch ass strep throat and tonsilitis wit a fever and the flu. was hella dehydrated and couldnt eat, spent my weekend at the hospital:/

COOL STORY BRO!
really that fucked up? I thought u were in hiding cuz of the Niners lol. Never had that shit.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
really that fucked up? I thought u were in hiding cuz of the Niners lol. Never had that shit.
yeah man, it was terrible i didnt even watch the niners or care really, i couldnt drink or eat, or sleep really, i had my spit bag next to me spitting in it every minute or so cuz i couldnt swallow my saliva

Dec 30, 2003
yeah man, it was terrible i didnt even watch the niners or care really, i couldnt drink or eat, or sleep really, i had my spit bag next to me spitting in it every minute or so cuz i couldnt swallow my saliva
had that shit back in 06 blood.... new years eve... fucking gay.... i remember coughing and trynna breathe... and that shit was NOT happnin... scary ass shit... had to go to the ER

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
i will after u get up off my dick :)

COOL STORY BRO!
wb chrawse

the rest of us had to deal with the brunt of the trolls

I'm expecting relentless counter trolling in the weeks ahead.