R.I.P. ANDREW C. JONES "DA REAPA" ALL BY MY LONELY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
PEEP THIS SHIT OUT MY HOMIE REAPA LEFT ME THIS MESSAGE LIKE A MONTH BEFORE HE GOT KILLED, AND OUT OF ALL THE MESSAGES HE LEFT ME, I SAVED THIS JUNT FOR SOME REASON. MY HOMIE SHORTE BEEN IN THE COUNTY FOR A YEAR, MY HOMIE SINESTA WAS GOING THROUGH HIS LIL THING TOO, WE ALL WAS. PEEP IT HERE

WWW.CASH219.COM

REAPA'S ALBUM BEEN NEEDED TO DROP LIKE 2 YRS AGO, SO YALL GET ON BOBO'S ASS OR T-DUB OR WHATEVER HE GO BY SINCE THEY "HANDLE" HIS BIZ! QUIT BULLSHITTIN ON THAT!

GONE HEAD PEEP THIS SHIT OUT. MY HOMIE POPEYE FROM 50/50 MADE THE BEAT, SOME REAL SHIT. FORREAL.

THIS IS GOING ON THE CASH, SHORTE G, SINESTA GROUP ALBUM.
GOOD LOOKING YALL.
WWW.CASH219.COM

THE WHOLE ALBUM SLAPS LIKE THIS. WE KEPT IT G.I., CUZ THATS WHAT WE KNOW. I JEAR A LOT OF HYPHY, ATL, ROCK COPY CATS, AINT NOONE REPPIN THEY SHIT NO MORE! SOME REAL SHIT FOR ONCE!
one

Mar 13, 2003
www.dluxdesigns.com
thats crazy hearin his voice again, I was supposed to do the photoshoot/graphics for the album he was workin on back then. Tdub or BigB need to release that material or hand it off to somebody that can make something happen. I also wonder what happened with all the beatz reapa had produced?

Ca$h, hit me up about that new project.

Apr 25, 2002
His brother took his keyboard back to Texas with him after the funeral. But they is bullshittin on that material. I had done that run but can't hide track for him, dunno if you heard that. He got some shit though from what I heard through him.
one

Apr 13, 2004
www.midwestrap.net
reaps last album was gonna come out right from big b mouth what happend i do not know i want it out as bad as the next person i have heard some of the songs and damn is all i can say.. bbrentertainment.com tell em you want that reapa cd

if i had the material i PROMISE YOU IT WOULD BE OUT!!!

DITO

Sicc OG
Jan 25, 2006
somebody needs to release this cd - but i dont think it will ever be released and thats fucked up

his ep is classic material in my eyes

Apr 25, 2002
I KNOW THAT HOMIE, BUT I SPOKE TO THE CATS BEHIND IT AND THEY TALKIN BOUT MAKIN NEW BEATS, HAVING GUESTS APPEARENCES ON THAT SHIT! LEAVE THAT SHIT A LONE LEAVE THE BEATS, JUST LET IT BE DREW YA DIG? WHY PUT CATS ON HIS SHIT THEY AINT FUCK WITH. B GAVE ME HELL TRYIN TO GET THE TRACK I DID FOR HIM WHEN HE PASSED YA DIG? LIKE YALL BOYS NEED TO GONE HEAD AND DO THAT FORREAL.
one

Apr 13, 2004
www.midwestrap.net
i will be with b on the 29 th iam gonna have to see what is good with this man that cd done needed to be out.. the cuts i heard from it damn is all i can say reapa was my dude. teh night that shit happend me and him was on the phone till he left the house talking about getting him set to make big moves shit i got my respect for him tatted on me ya feel me. i wanna see his cd drop the word needs it

Apr 25, 2002
indianaRap said:
i will be with b on the 29 th iam gonna have to see what is good with this man that cd done needed to be out.. the cuts i heard from it damn is all i can say reapa was my dude. teh night that shit happend me and him was on the phone till he left the house talking about getting him set to make big moves shit i got my respect for him tatted on me ya feel me. i wanna see his cd drop the word needs it

I already know but it aint been handled. You don't sit on it for 3 yrs ya feel me? Give to to someone who got funds.
one?