Qwasian design, feedback

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2006
www.nonstopheat.com
He did the whole layout for this project, my only concern was with the cover.

There's some great photo editing IMO.

Aside from that, the logo and title is what I think can be improved upon. Any suggestions?

I posted the playa rae cover as an example of what I would like to see.

Aug 29, 2006
www.teambrinkz.com
Wait so is that the cover he did, or what you want it like? I'm confused.

he wanted a really basic type album cover and provided the logo to go on it, so basically just the photo's were edited and edges darkened to bring the focal point to the center more..... I in no way gave him that cover & left him hangin, I tried to give him what he wanted/asked for and then told him we could work on it some more no problem..... we are in the process of getting thoughts together and putting more into it now.... I think he's basically just looking for samples or comparisons of covers that work with the pic selection/logo he has or what people think is tight

Jan 31, 2006
i think that if you did something more along the lines of the image with the b&w bg and the circle logo, it would look better...maybe even using that image as the cover would look better, just moving the dude around a lil bit...

Aug 29, 2006
www.teambrinkz.com
damn thats the cover?how much he charge you for that?
homey fall back, cuz you are already a known hater....... understand what is being done on this project first before you speak..... I am on point with my business I don't leave clients hangin on no bullshit, or give them some basic design unless that's what they are shooting for...... he took the pics & had the logo design of the mc name already.... so stop trying to knock my business all the time

Mar 18, 2006
www.nonstopheat.com
If everyone would direct their attention to the first post edit, this is a work in progress.

Q has been on point with everything, and this isn't the first time he's done work for me. I appreciate his creativity and respect his business.

What other artist gets flicks at lunch and has a whole layout ready by dinner.

Consistency.

Anyway, I just sent you some updates Q. Hopefully we can change some opinions, for lack of better words.