Quote an athlete

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

PGBD

Sicc OG
Nov 10, 2004
Have any favorite quotes?

"When I was in prison I was wrapped up in all those deep books. That Tolstoy crap, people shouldn't read that stuff."

"Whiteboy you couldn't last a day in my life..I'll fuck you until you love me.." Or something to that effect.

Both are Iron Mike.

Aug 17, 2005
CLASSIC"Playoffs?! Don't talk about playoffs! Are you kidding me? Playoffs?! I'm just hoping we can win a game, another game!"
-JIM MORA SR

NOT AN ATHLETE BUT A COACH ..BUT ITS STILL A

May 10, 2002
" this is a situation where I knew I won.........AND they gave it to the other guy." ..........Bernard Hopkins said that after his interview with Larry Merchant after the Jermain Taylor fight..... for some the way he said it was funny to me.

PGBD

Sicc OG
Nov 10, 2004
The majority of athletes these days are full of cliches. All they do is repeat the same shit in each interview. Rarely do you see any of them state things that are original and insightful. Speak your mothafuckin' mind. You have the worlds attention and you have the ability to impact millions of lives. Do something with that power.

On a side note, we need more professionals to emulate Jim Brown. Get in the trenches.

May 15, 2002
Reggie White

Blacks: "When you look at the black race, black people are very gifted in what we call worship and celebration. A lot of us like to dance, and if you go to a black church, you see people jumping up and down because they really get into it."

Whites: "White people were blessed with the gift of structure and organization. You guys do a good job with building businesses and things of that nature. And you know how to tap into money pretty much better than a lot of people around the world."

Hispanics: "Hispanics were gifted in family structure. You see a Hispanic person, and they can put 20 or 30 people in one home."

Asians: "When you look at the Asian, the Asian is very gifted in creativity and invention. If you go to Japan or any Asian country, they can turn a television into a watch. They are very creative."

PGBD

Sicc OG
Nov 10, 2004
AC Transit said:
Reggie White

Hispanics: "Hispanics were gifted in family structure. You see a Hispanic person, and they can put 20 or 30 people in one home."

Asians: "When you look at the Asian, the Asian is very gifted in creativity and invention. If you go to Japan or any Asian country, they can turn a television into a watch. They are very creative."
Oh man, these are funny.