Quinn's music during sons of anarchy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2011
I was just about to make this thread, they had sonny bardger in the episode too and that black club is spose to be the East Bay Dragons, Samcro is the HA's, the Myans are the Mongols.

I hope they start trying to keep it more authentic and play more bay area shit in the show.

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
Just like SOA'S regularly scheduled program, our program has to be interrupted. Ain't the mods supposed to be taking care of this? Are these losers even making money off of all this spam?

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
I was just about to make this thread, they had sonny bardger in the episode too and that black club is spose to be the East Bay Dragons, Samcro is the HA's, the Myans are the Mongols.

I hope they start trying to keep it more authentic and play more bay area shit in the show.
To me it don't look like the blacks are an mc. They just look like a bay area black gang.

Sep 18, 2008

guess the track never came out cant find it and video never dropped since the footage is from july 2011
Video will drop soon video is being serviced to MTV . The FTC Project has been in the works for a while it will drop early 2013 . Just added a Quinn , Trae the Truth , J-Stalin song. Nothing has ever leaked so the album will be a dope project. Features so far J-Stalin , Hoodstarz , Ya Boy , Yukmouth , Black C , Chauncey Clyde , Los Rakas , Roach Gigz J -Davinci , Lil Quinn , and will probably get E-40 on the Paid remix. It was a good look for Quinn and Los Rakas they get Paid for the song being used and every time the episode is aired. #PAID

Sep 14, 2011
Video will drop soon video is being serviced to MTV . The FTC Project has been in the works for a while it will drop early 2013 . Just added a Quinn , Trae the Truth , J-Stalin song. Nothing has ever leaked so the album will be a dope project. Features so far J-Stalin , Hoodstarz , Ya Boy , Yukmouth , Black C , Chauncey Clyde , Los Rakas , Roach Gigz J -Davinci , Lil Quinn , and will probably get E-40 on the Paid remix. It was a good look for Quinn and Los Rakas they get Paid for the song being used and every time the episode is aired. #PAID
DAAAAMNNNN

Ive been waiting for another Quinn and Trae collab

and did somebody say that Sonny Barger was in the episode??? I must have missed that

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
they play san quinn, roach gigz, and mistah fab on knbr sports talk radio. i hear it in the background alot and they play the black and orange song alot.