Quick ???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2005
I been thinkin that it would be hella fuckin sick if Lynch and Droop hooked up and did another feature together. Droop was featured on "No Face Killaz" in Critical Thinkin and on "The Book 2" in Gone Blown. That shit would be ill as fuck and if they did dat i think Lynch would spit some evil ass shit and would be a knocker!!!

May 9, 2002
YGD-fanforlife said:
I been thinkin that it would be hella fuckin sick if Lynch and Droop hooked up and did another feature together. Droop was featured on "No Face Killaz" in Critical Thinkin and on "The Book 2" in Gone Blown. That shit would be ill as fuck and if they did dat i think Lynch would spit some evil ass shit and would be a knocker!!!
Gone Blown is originally from Young Ridahs album..."Look Whos Flossen"

Jun 11, 2004
I agree, Droop is hella dope, and his style fits nice along side Lynch, DE, and the siccmade folkz. I liked that slow track with Droop and DE that goes "1-8-7..."

Anybody got that 199-hate album. Is that song w/loki and P-folks sicc or what? I wanna cop that song.